Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHAMANS(thats correct spelling) dont have AoE or stealth son.

476342[/snapback]

Yes they do. The AoE comes from the totems which includes a number of AoE things, including a stun. Tauren, the most common race for Shamans has a racial stun.

They also have ghost spirit wolf form, which if I'm not mistaken allows them to stealth.

That was a preaty nice whine u posted there d3. The guy actully (assuming it wasnt you) knew how to talk and didnt just go on with the WTF NOOBS crapING NERF PALLIES OMG!!1!

I hate those kinda ppl.

Anyway

Depending what improvements have been made i might start playing my warrior again :)

Yes they do. The AoE comes from the totems which includes a number of AoE things, including a stun. Tauren, the most common race for Shamans has a racial stun.

They also have ghost spirit wolf form, which if I'm not mistaken allows them to stealth.

476356[/snapback]

i can see how you say we have AoE, but ghost wolf doesnt stealth you

Hit 60 the other day on my main alliance, went to MC today, aaand I'm 2 steps away from my Epic Paladin Mount.... yay.

I still would rather have the Reigns of the Deathcharger though.... :glare:

WoWScrnShot_051005_173138.jpg

I spent 30-45 minutes over the weekend trying to get into a battleground on the test server. There were only 2 of the Alterac instances open, and man the cave leading to the battlegrounds was packed.

I saw more people waiting there than you usually see in IF on a busy day.

Never did make it in there. :(

I cannot say for sure, but I doubt it. That's more of a druid area. I forget the exact story behind it.

There are a number of places around the world that look just like that, except they are guarded by Dragonkin. ;)