Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

Anything for mages?

482117[/snapback]

Haven't been privvy to the look of the mage stuff yet, but for reference here's the Druid and Rogue epic sets.

fullsr2ic.jpg

Druid Set

nightslayer9xw.jpg

And the awesome "Hayabusa-esque" Rogue set.

:D

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a thread at WoW-RA that list the two main sets of armor for each class. I cannot get to the site from work, but I'll make a note to dig it up when I get home. -- I'm sure you can find similar threads at any of the WoW related sites. :P

Basically, each class has two sets of armor. One set is scattered about the high level instances, BRD, LBRS, UBRS, Strat, and Scholo. The other set, referred to as as the epic set can only be found in Molten Core.

For Warriors there is "Valor" which is the common set and "Might" which is the epic set.

The only other common sets that I know of are:

Paladin - "Lightforge", though some prefer Valor

Shaman - "Elements"

Rogue - "Shadowcraft"

I think the mage set is called "Magister".

I think the hunter set is called "Beast Tracker"

I think the Druid set is called "Devout"

And I have no clue as to what any of the other common or any of the epic sets are called. :P

Oh... I deleted my hunter, druid, priest, and lock since I wasn't playing them. Also rerolled my Priest to be a dwarf. :PCharacter list has been updated

Edited by d3bruts1d

ugh, This ain't cool, I should had looked into it, I had no idea WoW asks for credit card info and monthly payments. Thank god this is only a guess pass im using *with friends credit card info*.

Well I can honestly say KalOnline got nothing on this game but I dont think its worth paying monthly for (im a brooklyn dude, dont have money like that).

Maybe im just not into RPG games anymore, those days BEEN over but i thought this would revive it

ugh, This ain't cool, I should had looked into it, I had no idea WoW asks for credit card info and monthly payments. Thank god this is only a guess pass im using *with friends credit card info*.

Well I can honestly say KalOnline got nothing on this game but I dont think its worth paying monthly for (im a brooklyn dude, dont have money like that).

Maybe im just not into RPG games anymore, those days BEEN over but i thought this would revive it

482529[/snapback]

99% of the games that are considered MMORPGs require a monthly fee to play. ;)

482529[/snapback]

Try Guild Wars, there is no monthly charge.

I hate to say this, but once I hit 40, I just got bored with the game. I've gone back to playing other game as well as my Xbox. Right now, I'm just selling stuff in the AH. I"ll get back to lvling up later after I've had a break from WoW.

Woo, its been a long time since I posted here (playing WoW heh). Now though, I need some help deciding. Just hit 52 and I have the options of buying Bracers of Valor or keeping Arena Vambraces (with +7strength). What would you all do in this situation?

483707[/snapback]

The Bracers of valor are the most common valor item to drop. I wouldn't spend any $$ on them. :P

Indeed, most sets will have the bracers as the most common drop, and each part of each set tends to drop from a specific instance and nowhere else.

i.e. Helms drop from Scholomance.

Anyway, last MC run I was on the Belt of Might dropped from one of the first few kills, so despite being part of an epic set it's not really that difficult to obtain the item.

Pretty poorly actually, we were with our previous "partner" guild, who ended up wiping us 3 times at Lucifron, so we ended up dropping the whole raid thing early.

Though the belt dropped off of one of the first 3 lava giants, so it was impressive as far as loot goes.