Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spent over 100g buying Thorium. *cry*

481571[/snapback]

Yeah, I have the same issues with it, I have been aiming to get the full Imperial Plate Armor set plans, but the little dwarf bastard demands waaaay too much thorium for each set of plans. :angry2:

Yeah, I have the same issues with it, I have been aiming to get the full Imperial Plate Armor set plans, but the little dwarf bastard demands waaaay too much thorium for each set of plans. :angry2:

482038[/snapback]

:lol: That is exactly what I was after. Still need the belt, gloves, and helm and I'm finished. The set looks pretty bad butt. ;)

Thankfully, I have Valor gloves and belt which match the set pretty nice. :)

:lol: That is exactly what I was after. Still need the belt, gloves, and helm and I'm finished. The set looks pretty bad butt. ;)

482041[/snapback]

I wish tailoring could make cool items like that.

Guest Silenc3

ya so I have the day off, and forgot that servers are down on tues >.< thankfully they be up by 10 my time.

hit lvl 41 yesterday aswell :D

482041[/snapback]

The helm is ugly as all hell, ( plain bucket helm with the horse tail in blue,) but the set goes well with the Imbued Plate Helm.

I've gotten 2 pieces of Lightforge so far, so I don't have any imperial pieces left. ( Though I'd prefer Valor we had a Warrior with us the few times it dropped, so it was default to them. :glare: )

The new Rogue Epic set is very cool looking ( Reminds me of Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. )

The new druid set however.... not so much. ( Big bullwinkle antlers as part of the helm. :closedeyes: )

The helm is ugly as all hell, ( plain bucket helm with the horse tail in blue,) but the set goes well with the Imbued Plate Helm.

I've gotten 2 pieces of Lightforge so far, so I don't have any imperial pieces left. ( Though I'd prefer Valor we had a Warrior with us the few times it dropped, so it was default to them. :glare: )

The new Rogue Epic set is very cool looking ( Reminds me of Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. )

The new druid set however.... not so much. ( Big bullwinkle antlers as part of the helm.  :closedeyes: )

482063[/snapback]

Anything for mages?