Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Enyce2k9

How Many Hours A Day Using A Computer?

How many hours a day do you spend using a pc?  

115 members have voted

  1. 1. How many hours a day do you spend using a pc?

    • 2hours Or less
      2
    • 3-5 hours
      33
    • 6-9 Hours
      33
    • 10-12Hours
      23
    • Over 12!?
      24


Recommended Posts

i thought my 4 hours way alot too until i read your guy's

after like 2 hours i get eye strains

i guess i need to practice my blinking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

er, i dunno, if i'm working then maybe like 6 hours... if i'm not then it could be all day with breaks for eating / toilet / sleep, lol... or maybe i'll be modding (like today) so not really on the computer much...

 

couldn't even begin to think of an average... but basically, if i'm not working or in town drinking, i'm more likely to be at or very near my computer than watching tv or playing playstation etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually do 6-9 hours on average [due to the following reason], but if I suddenly get addicted to a game for whatever reason, I can easily pull 12+ hours on Saturdays during the school week. Usually on saturdays though, if my friends arent out of town or something, we'll get together and go crazy by playing games or just walking around town looking for people to chat with or whatever.

 

Without my sudden "addictions" I usually go about 3-5 hours 88% of the time and less than 2 hours for the remainder (12%) during school weeks.

 

Here I'll organise it so its a bit more easier on the eyes (I'll only list the usual duration of time):

 

During a full five day school/work week: 3-5 hours

-on saturdays: 6-9 hours

 

During 5+ day breaks from school/work (including summer, winter break, etc.): 6-9 hours

 

During "addictions:" 12+ hours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh most definately more than 12 a day! I spend about that much just at work, then a few-to-several "playing".

 

if the kids and women-folk are gone, it's fairly easy to get 18 per day, even without work.

 

ok, I might be addicted. coffee is my friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
counting work, well over 12. Not counting work, roughly 6 on weekdays. Weekends, it could be anywhere from zero (if i'm out) to 16 hrs on one day if I stay in.

Pretty much the same for me :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My computer is always on right there in my room so im on and off of it all day. Eating a sandwhich? check a forum. Comercial comes on, check my email. Nothing to do?, play WOW for 5 hours or so. Which is why I never get any folding done. But soon I will have hyperthreading and it will all be good :D

Edited by Jakalwarrior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I work at a computer and i come home to a computer....So i would say well over 12 hours a day...Although that time has been slashed recently with the arrival of a gf :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sleep for about 5 hours at night, go to school for six hours and sit on the pc and I only go out a few times a week, pretty easy to pull off the remaining 13 on old dustbuster here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

about 5 hours a day at school and 6-9 more when I get home

 

and on weekends..um as long as I possibly can :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...