How Many Hours A Day Using A Computer?

Enyce2k9

How many hours a day do you spend using a pc?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours a day do you spend using a pc?

• 2hours Or less
    • 3-5 hours
    • 6-9 Hours
    • 10-12Hours
    • Over 12!?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My computer is always on right there in my room so im on and off of it all day. Eating a sandwhich? check a forum. Comercial comes on, check my email. Nothing to do?, play WOW for 5 hours or so.

That's [pretty close to me, my shuttle and my laptop in my room, the HP which i almost never touch i teh parent's room, and my 200mhz pentium "project" PC. Humm i get in alot of time, bc heck i eat breakfast every morning here, umm im here now (winter break form schol :)) and any time that im not either farming, running the sawmill, riding my yamaha big bear 400, fixing other ppls PCs, building custom furniture, u know if i keep listing u can make mine 12hrs for today easy......

over 12...not work related =x

o well =D

WHAT!!!!!!

you spend literaly over half of the 24 hours avaiable in a single day on a computer? and it's not work related

i think you need to get out more man

true dat!!!

i spend around 2-3 hours on the pc on average per day.... on weekends if im not working, i may spend 4 maybe 5 max....on school/work days i only get 1 hour in.

I spend about 5-6 hours a day that are unwork related on weekdays and then work related around 8 hours, but I dont work everyday, just whenever I'm off from school. Weekends I spend more time on then usual, or sometimes none at all depending on what I'm doing. So depending on the day it could be anywhere from 0-24hours.

Me... I'm sad :) usually over 12. Little breaks here and there to eat.. go to the toilet.. entertain my little sister for a while. Taken up reading. That usually manages to keep me away from it for quite a while :) Infact when I had all those books to read it probably dropped to about 4 hours a day actually sitting infront of a computer, but... Amazon is being stupid with my last order so I have nothing to do till the other books arrive grrrrr!

Anywayyyyyyyyy :)