Post Yourself

AMD_Wannabe

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y is it that it's always the yungins that have to praise themselves but us older more mature members don't have to resort to self-promotion and seeking praise of others? :P

Coming from the

F@H & TKC P.I.M.P

Why is it the slightly older members think they are wiser then us, as a matter-O fact im an adult. But from your avatar display you clearly must be a youngin.

QUOTE (DECwakeboarder @ Oct 17 2004, 12:34 AM)

I'm a big jock on the outside, definite nerd/geek on the inside

It's cool tho, the hot side of me picks up the chicks, while the smart side of me knows how to keep 'em, I'm quite a ladies man BTW

lol. this said by a 15 year old tongue.gif Unless you're picking up women 6 years older than you, you're not a ladies men....at 15, they're not ladies tongue.gif

erm, does this make me a ladies man :unsure:

now i'm worried.... :lol:

QUOTE (Silverfox @ Oct 16 2004, 10:08 PM)

erm.... unsure.gif should i continue to be part of this thread?! laugh.gif

me thinking the same thing and sliverfox I was only joking

well, as expected, the usual suspects turn a perfectly fun thread in to a bragging contest.

remember guys: it's the internet. no one really believes you ;)

Coming from the

F@H & TKC P.I.M.P

Why is it the slightly older members think they are wiser then us, as a matter-O fact im an adult. But from your avatar display you clearly must be a youngin.

according to you're profile, you're 18. i'm 23 and don't see how my avatar has anything to do with age. unless you're lying in your profile, you're the yungin, not me.