Just Bought A New Computer - Having Problems -

lol dude that joke was hillarious lol... i saw it and i was like wow is this kid serious is he this dumb? hahaha. nice man nice. and i fold when i am not gaming or using my computer so you could do that.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

folding takes lowest priority so it can run during games, also you can let it run at night while you are sleeping unless you have some amazing ability to game 24/7 without sleeping, eating, going to school, or leaving your house :foldon:

dude that is a chip socket.. that is not a p4... that looks like a 450Mhz p3 lol.. you got riped off BAD[/size]

LMAO sorry guys, yes this was a joke! thanks for all the replies though

now i hear you all asking WHY?

Allow me to explain.....

I have been banned from EOCF.com after being a member there for littleover 2 years - the ban was due to em not agreeing with a recent forum adittion. to me it was a silly thing and the ban was completely un-nessacary.

It was my 6'th band and now i feel fcuk eocf.com i'm not going back.

----------------

The point of this post was frstly to make you guys laugh and secondly to see what kind or reaction it would get - hell 6 pages in under 3 hours is like a record for me LOL

so yeah the post is a joke so please dont take it seriously, i hope it made you guys laugh?

----------------

The rig specs are

Gateway BX Motherboard

Pentium 3 500Mhz CPU

6GB Maxtor H/D

NO PSU

Also notice the botom ISA Port (old style port) i put the graphics card in there backwards -LOOK CLosely -

So yeah full_metal_nash has arrived

Make sure you read everything next time ASUS. :P

LOL actually i probably would fold the thing but i dont have any spare parts, i need a PSU some Ram and a New H/D (that one has some serious bad sectors)

I'm glad yall liked the joke, i thought it was gonna get some bad reactions.

Now i'm gonna have a look around this palce and see how i can posotively contribute!

so far so good"!