Top 20 Producers

Stachman31

you wouldn't go to number 1 very fast. Infact if you don't have a bunch of server farms or labs folding for you somewhere you will probably never even reach number 1. Flagg is destined for that right now and Bosco will be a mean second lol and bigred will probably just add more and more now that he has a personal beef with anandtech and is throwing his monsters at them lol.

I have about 831 machines at my disposal....just haven't had the time to go over to the office and install the freakin client. ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I should fire up all of my Athlon 64 rigs one day....wonder how fast I could go to number 1. I don't even have enough outlets in my walls to get them all going. My power bill would be outrageous. Oh well.

Hmmm... I have 26 outlets in my 3 car garage. Two plugs in each outlet. In theory could have 52 dual Xeons. I think I need more than the $37 in my checking account to complete this project. Bummer.

I have about 831 machines at my disposal....just haven't had the time to go over to the office and install the freakin client. ;)

hahaha ok never mind my comment about you never making number 1 lol infact if all of those were folding you would probably quadruple our teams current high point producer(Flagg) in ppd. I just checked and he only has 60 cpu's currently folding. My figures show that with all of those machines folding you would do about 58k - 60k per day. lol WOW! hurry install install install :foldon::foldon::foldon: lol j/k that would be some sweet numbers though.

its very difficult to get to those computers when no one is using them as they are used by the "data entry" department 24 hours a day. I'd have to be able to install it when each associate goes on their break as I don't want to interfere with their production. I'll get around to it eventually..its just very time consuming.

Yeah - I'm facing the lack of electrical service barrier myself at the moment.

Yea that tends to be a problem, I am about maxed out on the 2nd floor, I moved 2 downstairs a 3.4C and a 3.2C, I also took 2 to the office a 2.8C M0 stepping running at over 3ghz, I up it a notch everyday, and a 3.2C, I already had a Compaq/AMD/900 mhz there folding. My dad has 2 nice mobile homes there all within reach of the Linksys WiFi router hes just now getting ready to rent out, so before I did not have enough electric, now I need more machines!

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

If I had that many I could use, I would take a week off from work or how ever long it took and be working on them all hours of the night!

:foldon: