Top 20 Producers

Stachman31

Looked at the stats, and it seems that the lowest on the list are at least in the Green. A couple of weeks ago I used to see a whole bunch of scores in the blue that would make the list. Now looks like people are stepping it up!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx for pointing out the fact that I am at the bottom of the list lol. My production has went down though I will admit that. I temporarily lost two folding comps over in the last week, so I knew my production would drop.

i need to get a load of fellow uni students to realise what folding is and get them all the install FAH under my username....lol

Silverfox--That is a great idea, just make sure you talk to the girls. They are much more sympathetic and will really get onboard. Plus you will be seen as a great guy :D because of your involvement in this project. You will get big brownie points with them as well as nice WU points. Man do I wish I were back in College. Oh yea, free electric there, nice!!!

Edit-Just got my 3rd star with that post :rolleyes::P

Man, I should fire up all of my Athlon 64 rigs one day....wonder how fast I could go to number 1. I don't even have enough outlets in my walls to get them all going. My power bill would be outrageous. Oh well.

Man, I should fire up all of my Athlon 64 rigs one day....wonder how fast I could go to number 1. I don't even have enough outlets in my walls to get them all going. My power bill would be outrageous. Oh well.

you wouldn't go to number 1 very fast. Infact if you don't have a bunch of server farms or labs folding for you somewhere you will probably never even reach number 1. Flagg is destined for that right now and Bosco will be a mean second lol and bigred will probably just add more and more now that he has a personal beef with anandtech and is throwing his monsters at them lol.

had it with him for a few years. but I just realized this is how I get to show him up :)

too bad I spent the whole day friday working on downed rigs at home... cuz I have 14 dual xeons (all 2.4ghz and higher) and 2 quad xeons (1.4ghz and higher) that aren't doing anything right now... I'm sure why'd be fine if I get em outside the firewall and folding.