What's The Fastest You've Ever Gone?

InvaderTrax

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suddenly, 112mph from a 1.25litre 16valve 75bhp Ford Fiesta is very VERY respectable....

1996%20Ford%20Fiesta%20Si.jpg

it that from gibraltar

oh, and it's spelt aston martin :)

edit: yep, it's from gurnsey (me fool)

lol.. well alls i know is i cant afford one :P .. its my uncle russles.. he was just diagnosed with lung cancer :( s

130+ 1997 buick riveara(cant spell it) (not sure of exact speed, registers 120mph)with a supercharged 3.8L v6 (rebuilt, port polished heads, upgraded pulleys, few other things (i think engine was bored out a bit, not sure. the engine was stock, then it was blown up because of neglect, then rebuilt and modded.)) (uncles)

137mph 1998 grand prix GTP (stock supercharged 3.8L) registers 115 but heads up display kept going (i think governor broke because it is supposed to be governed to 109mph acording to motor trend.) (moms)

100mph 1998 chevy silverado ext cab stepside. stock 5.0L 230hp vortec. dang thing beats a probe GT in takeoff but then gets passed because the governer kicks in at 100mph. (dads)

125~mph, 1994 Lumina Euro 3.1L w/ cold air intake and flowmaster 40 series. registers at 115, ran out of room, this thing doesnt even shift into 4th gear until it hits 105-110mph. (mine)

last but not least

151mph acording to GPS, 1977 chevy nova. registers 80 mph but she went so far over that the spring in the odometer broke and stuck at 80mph...she has no clue how fast she is going LOL. not sure of all the mods but its got quite a few, only seen it running 2 times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...