What's The Fastest You've Ever Gone?

InvaderTrax

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we hit 136 im my friends 1984 300zx Turbo it was stock, still dang fast

my GF drives the same car but non-turbo... she's no speed demon though.

I am however, I rented a '99 Malibu once and did about 115mph in it.

The crazy thing is it could have gone much faster. BUT I COULDN'T!

149/150 in my 1997 Saab 900. I could have gone faster but the governor wouldnt allow it. And i dont know how good it was for the engine considering i was on my way to Arizona so i was doing 135 the WHOLE way there. serioulsy i got to Arizona from LA in like 3 hours. It was a crazy day.

Me? 80 in my celica just because I only go ten over the speedlimit

In the car? 155

2002 BMW 330 Desiel sport with m3 options

Father was driving on the autobahn so it was legal (sadly that year they introduced the limiter so it couldn't go faster grrr)

a little under 120 MPH

2003 Kia Rio 4 cylinder, 5 speed

Completely stock (as in...no power steering)

:P

Mist...whats a limiter?

A limiter is a device put on modern cars that senses the speed of a vehicle. Once it reaches a set speed, the limiter will enguage and limit the rpms that the engine will put out. It is similar to a rev limiter found on all cars in which it will limit the rpm if the engine is running too high of an rpm. The only difference is that a speed limiter will turn on once a certain speed is reached. An RPM limiter will turn on once a certain RPM is reached.

140~mph range 94 mazda b2300 pickup 2.3L 4cyl with K&N filter stock motor had 98bhp

its name was Kustom by Crunch see pic (that was done by a deer at 65mph)

Sorry bishop...but i'm going to have to go ahead and ask you how you went that fast, because i really dont think that truck...

a) Could go that fast in the first place

B) If it did go that fast, I doubt the speedometer goes past 120mph, and even thats a lil high....did u have a GPS or somethin?

i used the old fashioned way of checking my speed timed myself for 10 miles on i35 between oklahoma city and us 412 when the math was done it was 148ish that truck took forever to get up to that speed but once i got it up there i held it steady got to a mile marker hit the stopwatch and stoped the stopwatch 10 miles later got home called my bro and had him got to school and have his math teacher check my numbers for me

Speakingof limitersmy celi's ecu limits the car to 115mph but I know what wire to cut hehe. Imight have balls but going faster on 14 inch rims and with my motor having 226k miles is just suicide :O

yay new update: last week, me and my maxima, raced this stupid guy in a 92 civic with a big wal mart fart can and 13" rims and i killed him so bad no even funny....maxed out that day @ 120 or so...in a 55 :) <3 my 8500 x50 :) he then came up to the light and was about to kill me cuz he thought he could win :P

Edited by zigen

Speakingof limitersmy celi's ecu limits the car to 115mph but I know what wire to cut hehe. Imight have balls but going faster on 14 inch rims and with my motor having 226k miles is just suicide :O

dude, a limiter is a little module, it would be pretty hard to cut the wires.......