New Like Sliced Bread...

deadmankeyfeet

Yeah i'm new here.... I don't know what to write here, I came for the great music and fun people. Nobody knows who I am except one person, and I know who that is but nobody else does.... But I'm all ready for the challenge, I'm ready to tell time in the clock club. Right now it's 2:34

And remember.... only you can prevent forest fires. At least thats what a talking bear once told me. He was walking around with a shovel threatening people to stop being pyromaniacs.. He was a big bear and not friendly like paddington.

Well it's late 2:36 to be exact (told you all I'd catch on quick to this "clock club")

:ph34r:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no................ both of you are wrong, neither gets a hero cookie (which I WAS going to give out), but I sure do like the idea of a club dedicated solely to clocks, now I just have to get one.... watches don't count here, do they?

Are we playing a guessing game though? I'm sure eventually someone will figureout where I'm from.... or maybe not... then I might be on unsolved mysteries. And they'd play that scary music and have that old man talking in a large room with computers.... AND CLOCKS!!!!!

Super-hyper-ninja says to keep things old school, midevil even.....

with sundials!!1!!!1one!!111

Welcome to OCC deadmankeyfeet.

Naaa, I don't think he's lit - well, maybe just a little. His writing don't look like it... Look at it this way - maybe he's odd.

If you're just a little off-kilter, deadmankeyfeet, you'll fit right in!!!!!

dude, i know where you're from and what you're about... you may as well have said "i'm c-c-c-crazy man!" :lol:

but yeah, if you need any help wiv ya puter, just give us a shout and we'll sort you out in no time...

welcome to clock club..... nice

oooohhh... theres another ninja in the club.

Theres so many this could almost be called "super secret ninja club" and we could train the ninjas to fight crime, but they'd have to live in the sewer, and there could only be 4 of them and their REAL fearless leader would have to be a SUPER ninja rat. This would only happen after we pour radioactive green slime on them to make them super strong and they would fight "foot soldiers" oh.... they'd have to be turtles too, hmmmm..... this is more complicated then I thought.... maybe the club should stay soley named "the clock club"!!!! (which I think is a superb idea) Well Gotta Go.... 9:27

Super hyper secret ninja welcomes all...... WAH.....CHA!!!!!!!1111!!!!one!!!!111!!

ummmmmmm...yeah. See kiddos, this is why drugs are BAD. :P I think deadmankeyfeet needs to go pop some ritalin...or so prozac...or something else very very powerful, lol.

Anyway, welcome to the club, mankey. BTW I loved ninja turtles when I was a kid...ah, the good old days. B)