New Like Sliced Bread...

deadmankeyfeet

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!!! All the ninja's have come out from their hiding....anyways...... So everyone thinks I am unstable huh? Well I guess I made a good introduction. I just did that so I'd make a name for myself here. that was fun... Yeah I'm not unstable, I'm not drunk, I'm not on drugs or anything else, I just did that for fun. Now didn't everyone have fun? Yeah.

So I know "somebody" on this board, and was invited to come join. I'm not a computer expert, I'm only decently good at a few things. But I do enjoy fun message boards, which this has so far been... with everyone thinking I was serious with what I was writing... that was BOSS!!!

On a side note, what is with the talk of llamas? I have some good stories about llammas.....

Yes I also understand what this forum is all about too... but I have my fun... so don't ruin it. This is the clock club, where people tell time..... ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Which by the way... it's now 2:31

Captains Log Stardate: 2542-659

I'll hang out here cause it seems like a fun place, if you all have fun with my jokes and such.

Keep it NINJA!!!!!! :ph34r:

Edited by deadmankeyfeet

Back from vacation, and this is what I find. Mankey, you're scaring everyone. Bad Mankey!

I'm the "someone" he knows. I can assure you he was not drunk or on drugs or anything. Mankey is just high on life, or something like that.

The concept of "Clock Club, where they tell time... ALL THE TIME" is from an e-mail conversation we had a while back. Just smile and nod at that one.