Funny Images

.87 cents a gallon when I started driving.

I've bought gas for 32.9 cents. Anybody want to top that? I think we have a winner.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i've got gas for free! :lol: jk

:lol::lol: It was $2.24 club card at safeway the last time I looked. I spent $37 & change to fill up my balazer that day. Another image thats funny hah hah/wierd is to see how busy the place is for 18 hours a day, even @ those prices. I'll post that pic later.

PURE BOREDOM!!!

This is me after too much coffee and a webcam I found somewhere:

(yes its a real pic) - my tounge hole is 3ot ott at however u spell it

rad918C8_mind_pen.jpg

Wow...that's pretty strange. And that is one heck of a webcam! Haha, looks better than most digital cameras

:lol::lol: It was $2.24 club card at safeway the last time I looked. I spent $37 & change to fill up my balazer that day. Another image thats funny hah hah/wierd is to see how busy the place is for 18 hours a day, even @ those prices. I'll post that pic later.

My friend's mom just filled up her Escalade and it cost her over 65 bucks to do so lol... and she used medium grade instead of the real go go juice!

• 2 weeks later...

when I was a kid there would be gas wars. .20 cents a gallon. My sister would give a dollar to the man at a full service gas. He would check your oil and wash your windows and get 5 gallons of gas for just a buck. But I'm 43 years old. Giving $2.00 a galloon is too crazy!