FLDC

road-runner

I did the exact same thing Braegnok. It only runs around 85% for those WU.

Also If you run EA Origins for some reason the cards downclock to 1450mhz until you close it. Not sure what that is about because Steam and Uplay doesn't do it.

Also If you run EA Origins for some reason the cards downclock to 1450mhz until you close it. Not sure what that is about because Steam and Uplay doesn't do it.

Considering how crap the "new" Origin client is I assumed I would see the same but it actually didn't do anything when I fired it up.  The only problem I ran into is when games are selected in the library that have the animated screen that opens it takes a fair bit more GPU power than I would expect (and in the past would keep my PC from turning off the monitors if I left it open).

Origin Version 10.4.16.25850 - 0 according to the about page for comparison.

Yeah. Seems like your stuff is going to be locked down on Coinbase and Poloniex until they either decide to go with Bitcoin cash or not support it at all. Than you have these blockchain thing going on which I really do not understand. I do not care, as long as I can sell coins for cash. People are gonna be pissed for a week or 2. I wish It wasn't so close to FLDC payout :/

I have 113055 FLDC been on Polo since last payday. I tried the buy sell thing, I bought and the bottom fell out been trying to hang on till it goes up enough to get what I paid for it... Guess I better sell it take a loss

Edited by road-runner

I sold what I had but have been buying some up here and there but again it tanked. I bought low and made some money and bought in again right at the start of the last bump and it turned around and tanked so just waiting! Timing the rise and fall is the challenge although the auto sell feature should work for us.

I sold what I had but have been buying some up here and there but again it tanked. I bought low and made some money and bought in again right at the start of the last bump and it turned around and tanked so just waiting! Timing the rise and fall is the challenge although the auto sell feature should work for us.

Yea if it would ever go back up, I had it on auto sell for a month

Its been at 500 for weeks. I was lucky and it jump to 650 one day and I sold the extra stuff I bought to break even.. The rest I just buy at 500 every few days and sell at 550. Only making $2 off it every time. small fry stuff. I think its gonna go up here next week when double the amount of people are folding now get a payout. Less coins for everyone. Than your current stash will be worth something. I got 3,000 coins sitting at 750 on auto sell. I don't think it will ever happen and i'll have to take a loss at some point.

If not than it will suck even more, less coins to sell for this low asking price.

Looks like going to take about three months to shake out,.. guess we just kick back, and wait, see what happens. :foldon:   http://dreams-inn.com/bitcoin-cash-why-its-forking-the-blockchain-and-what-that-means/

If you hold your own bitcoin with your own private keys then you have nothing to worry about during this transition. After August 1 st you will have both BTC and BCC.

You can do a Google Search for your wallet and "bitcoin cash" and you should be able to quickly find out if your wallet will be supporting Bitcoin Cash or not.

If you hold your bitcoin at an exchange then I just have one word for you: "don't!" http://www.altcointoday.com/four-prominent-exchanges-will-not-support-bitcoin-cash/

Edited by Braegnok