FLDC

road-runner

You don't run any radiator's with a chiller.  :P

I have water-blocks, back-plates, and chiller setting on bench,.. waiting.  http://www.performance-pcs.com/new-koolance-exc-800-portable-800w-recirculating-liquid-chiller.html

I'v been waiting a month now for egg to restock Asus or MSI 1080ti FE cards,.. as I plan on running 3-cards also, on a chiller. 

Looks like going to take about three months to shake out,.. guess we just kick back, and wait, see what happens. :foldon:   http://dreams-inn.com/bitcoin-cash-why-its-forking-the-blockchain-and-what-that-means/

If you hold your own bitcoin with your own private keys then you have nothing to worry about during this transition. After August 1 st you will have both BTC and BCC.

You can do a Google Search for your wallet and "bitcoin cash" and you should be able to quickly find out if your wallet will be supporting Bitcoin Cash or not.

If you hold your bitcoin at an exchange then I just have one word for you: "don't!" http://www.altcointoday.com/four-prominent-exchanges-will-not-support-bitcoin-cash/

When I do that search I see several (not all items) "Unable to decode output address" listed.. looks like I may not have something set up correctly...

I found a strange fluke on Polo. I've been trying to send my FLDC back for 5 days now and all it says is pending. So I canceled and trade for BTC today. I widthdrew that to my wallet in 1hr. So why is Polo holding on to FLDC coins like the worlds ending. I'm still waiting for my 13k to even show up....

You don't run any radiator's with a chiller.  tongue.png

I have water-blocks, back-plates, and chiller setting on bench,.. waiting.  http://www.performance-pcs.com/new-koolance-exc-800-portable-800w-recirculating-liquid-chiller.html

I'v been waiting a month now for egg to restock Asus or MSI 1080ti FE cards,.. as I plan on running 3-cards also, on a chiller.

Don't buy those unless you aren't planning to RMA anything. ASUS and MSI Rep have told me that they will not honor the warranty if a waterblock is installed. They can tell because a sticker is placed over one of the main screws. Gigabyte use to not care but I think the FE model has a sticker also and the Arous model is the only other than can be watercooled (EK block wise). I've been just getting EVGA FE (11G-P4-6390) and Blower (Gaming P4-5390-KR) and Black Edition(s) 11G-P4-6391-KR since all use the reference EK block and EVGA rep told me they don't care if I install a waterblock as long as I don't physically damage it.

I have one Asus, one MSI FE now in two way SLI they both work great together,.. and both passed the one month folding test, so I guess they are good to go,.. only FE card newegg has in stock is a Zotac for $850.00.  :dunno:  So guess I'll wait see if they restock and stick with ether Asus or MSI card.

Sometimes EVGA cards do not play nicely with others, when running SLI, not sure about Zotac,.. I'm not going with three different type cards in three way SLI.  :no:

@ Hyper sorry about the link, I checked it and is working for me on Google Chrome. 

Edited by Braegnok

Last month at work we had Pandemic Server Virus, contracted via from a Windows File System Minifilter Driver,.. was a hectic week lot's of overtime.  :lol:    https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/06/wikileaks-says-cias-pandemic-implant-turns-servers-into-malware-carriers/

If you have Counterwallet they do not support bitcoin cash.

I feel stupid for asking but I still don't understand what bitcoin cash is for. BTC is already established and accepted. The fact that Bitcoin cash goes up and down wildly does not make it a good replacement for USD.

I think bitcoin cash is nothing more than a pump & dump altcoin scheme,.. only ones making money are the ones dumping there free coins after the split,.. if I'm correct the value will crash even lower after 8/8/2017.

I feel stupid for asking but I still don't understand what bitcoin cash is for. BTC is already established and accepted. The fact that Bitcoin cash goes up and down wildly does not make it a good replacement for USD.

When talks about segwit first started a lot of people were unhappy with the proposed update to Bitcoin. Some groups (bitmain being one of them) even said that they would fork the blockchain in order to avoid it. As we got closer to the segwit date most groups changed there position and supported the update. A mining pool group, ViaBTC, said fuck it, let's fork the blockchain anyway.

BCC is the result of that fork. The BCC chain is basically a clone of the old BTC chain, although now they are "forked" into two different directions.

BCC will probably, as others have said, not go anywhere.

For more info just google ViaBTC + bitcoin cash, you'll find lots of articles

EDIT:

IMO it will probably end up like other coins that have forked. For example Eth and Eth classic. Eth is currently around $250, Eth classic is $15. Zcash is another example, Zcash is $215 while zclassic is $1.59

It'll probably stick around and be mined, but I doubt it will be worth very much.

Edited by scr4wl

I think bitcoin cash is nothing more than a pump & dump altcoin scheme,.. only ones making money are the ones dumping there free coins after the split,.. if I'm correct the value will crash even lower after 8/8/2017.

Since I bought some I hope your wrong and it goes to 3k a coin :teehee:

I'v been wrong before but generally if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.  :yes:

It's difficult to determine new cryptocurrency's long-term value proposition when,.. 24-hour liquidity was being quoted on some data service sites before the market had been open for 24 hours, and there are 20% price differences between different exchanges. Without a clear, reliable and transparent pricing mechanism it's impossible for owners to determine the value of there holdings. 

In short, when the blockchain split, the bitcoin code was copied, but it's infrastructure was not. Wallets, exchanges, merchants and mining power put toward bitcoin didn't automatically start providing the same services for bitcoin cash. And now that bitcoin and bitcoin cash are competing in the same market, it's unclear if the ecosystem surrounding bitcoin will also build up around bitcoin cash. In a sense, it's like having two companies competing for the same clients.

Another wrinkle for bitcoin cash could be the cap on coin count. The total number of bitcoins allowed under the current codebase is 21 million. As of today, 16.5 million have already been mined.  

Since I bought some I hope your wrong and it goes to 3k a coin :teehee:

Yeah well that is dependent upon wall street and its games.