FLDC

road-runner

I still can't figure out what SegWit means. All these article refer to is, but it like the people writing it have no clue either. I don't see what the big deal is, why can't BTC block chains be 8MB without splitting? And how does this make a difference. Some chains will be 8MB some will be 1MB...I just don't see the problem.

SegWit,.. is a code optimization Segregated Witness, which alters how data is stored on the network. Bitcoin is currently limited in the number of transactions it can process. Today, it can only process up to 1MB of transactions roughly every 10 minutes. Owing to this limit, transactions take longer to approve during heavy usage. As all users pay a fee to miners to make transactions, this limitation on space has increased average fee costs. Increasing the block size makes network nodes more costly, as node operators must store the entire copy of the blockchain as computer files. https://coin.dance/nodes

So SegWitx2 is basically a scaling solution, simply involves updating the software rules to allow for 2MB blocks.  https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/

Edited by Braegnok

Looks like the payout was a bit earlier than expected. Anyone else get LTBcoin? 

I guess its time to go exclusive on FLDC and change my user name. Less of a payout this month with double the folding. 

I thought payout is next week, but I got  LTBcoin, BTC and FLDC in wallet so it must have been Sunday. Yeah I'm gonna change mine too. Got a lot less coins than expected though...

Time for a name change it looks like.....

I guess its time to go exclusive on FLDC and change my user name. Less of a payout this month with double the folding. 

About the last 3 months mine has be cut in half with adding more cards also. I think thats cause of all the new folks, there is only so much to pay out more people less per person..

I thought payout is next week, but I got  LTBcoin, BTC and FLDC in wallet so it must have been Sunday. Yeah I'm gonna change mine too. Got a lot less coins than expected though...

Time for a name change it looks like.....

As did I! So far seems LTBcoin is about worthless as far as I can figure. 

About the last 3 months mine has be cut in half with adding more cards also. I think thats cause of all the new folks, there is only so much to pay out more people less per person..

Kind of figured that but did not think it would drop that much. Double the folding for 4/5 the result of a month ago. 

Yeah these LTB are worthless, I can't find a site that will trade them lol. As for FLDC coins, I was hoping more people would bring the value up, not down since less coins are available to everyone. Maybe next month when the single card folders drop out the numbers will be higher. If I traded all my coins right now at the current market it would be about $160 after power is paid for. If I waiting for peak value its around $200. Not bad for 2 cards, but not the amount I was expecting compared to last month when I got the same for 1 card after 2 weeks.

Looks like we will receive FLDC distribution for 7/26/2017 through 7/31/2017 on next month's payout.

The hard fork is going down in 30-min,.. so I would advise not to move any bitcoin from your wallet,.. for next few weeks.

Counterwallet and Poloniex will not support BCC,.. your bitcoin is safe in your counterwallet,.. there will be tons of hackers and scamming sites online next few days trying to trick fools into splitting there BTC to get free BCC,.. do not fall for any site asking for your wallet keys, to split your bitcoin,.. wait a few weeks till legit splitting sites are announced and the scammers are weeded out.    :popcorn: