FLDC

road-runner

• 2 weeks later...

Hey old-timers, looking at starting folding again.

To set this up, is it as simple as getting a CounterParty wallet and adding the wallet address in the correct format at the end of my folding username? And then anything earned magically appears in my CounterParty wallet? Is that it?

Edited by ARandomOWL

You have the option to receive other coin as well as folding coin,.. by using ALL instead of FLDC,.. they added the ALL logo so they can introduce new coins and get them out in public/trading quicker by giving them to thousands of folders.

Back when I switched to receive FLDC,.. they did not have the option for ALL,.. and I did not want too change my team name a third time and start at bottom of list for a third time to receive ALL,.. but since your starting now I would go for ALL and you will get any coin they add in the future and FLDC as well.

Most of the coins other than FLDC are tokens,.. and of little or no value on the market yet,.. but could be worth something in the future.

EDIT : be sure to use OCC team # 12772 on your form,.. not the team # on guide above.  :teehee:

this link might be better for explaining things.  http://foldingcoin.net/

Edited by Braegnok

Thank you for the advice Braegnok. I get the deal with FLDC and the other tokens now. According to their site, using FLDC in the username will have the same effect as ALL.

Regarding Curecoin, it seems you have to fold for their team to receive them. Not something I'm willing to do.

Ok so I set up the counterwallet, Installed the F@H software, got a new passkey for the new user name,  ccokeman_ALL_wallet id on our team.

I did not get the curecoin wallet or setup F@H to fold for them

Am I missing anything?  Still running the GTX 1080 and 1060 on Nicehash for a day or two. Will pop in a GTX 1080 Ti tomorrow.  

How do I tell how much FLDC I am earning?