2013: Post your ride!

Luciel

Nice! I'd hate to be riding along when you hit a real bump, but damn that's a sexy car. :)

+1 I was thinking the same thing.

I love 300Z's though. I was gonna consider getting one but it'd be tough to find one that wasn't beaten on now

It isn't too bad, It is definitely low, but I daily drive it without problems. I even track it.

1044574_10200828634231818_1206551988_n_z

I'm just imagining the pain your tires feel when turning and hitting a bump. :lol:

Nice! I'd hate to be riding along when you hit a real bump, but damn that's a sexy car. :)

It isn't too bad, It is definitely low, but I daily drive it without problems. I even track it.

PICTURE!

You better track it with all that work! :P

Those are my favorite Z cars, yours looks awesome.

What've you done to it?

Thank you!

Full 3" exhaust, intake, ECU flash, lightweight pulleys, boost controller @14psi, full suspension.

Awesome, I bet it rips along quite nicely.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really understand offroading... Do you guys purposely take the hard route? Not trying to start anything, but why not drive around it?  :wacko:

Since I'm already in this thread, I'll just add this. More camber, and more toe in. Also, parked next to a base Lancer just to show how small of a car it is. 

7KRdk.jpg

Edited by Onion

I don't really understand offroading... Do you guys purposely take the hard route? Not trying to start anything, but why not drive around it?  :wacko:

Because driving around wouldn't be as fun/challenging.  It would be like Mt. Everest having a ski lift.  What I don't understand are races with like 200-500 laps.  Why not just have like 30 laps?  And put those wheels like on chariots that slice up tires.  And don't forget a figure 8 track with a jump at the cross section.  Now that would be interesting! :P

I don't really understand offroading... Do you guys purposely take the hard route? Not trying to start anything, but why not drive around it?

Why go rock-climbing, hiking, mountain biking, etc.?

Because driving around wouldn't be as fun/challenging.  It would be like Mt. Everest having a ski lift.  What I don't understand are races with like 200-500 laps.  Why not just have like 30 laps?  And put those wheels like on chariots that slice up tires.  And don't forget a figure 8 track with a jump at the cross section.  Now that would be interesting! :P

I expected you to say (why do you road racers like to drive in circles) but your response was more interesting and thought provoking (I always wish that some highway entrances worked that way...where you'd just be thrown on)

Now I get it. :lol:

You mean Top Gear wheels? :P

7L2Z0.jpg

Edited by Onion