2013: Post your ride!

Luciel

Taking longer than I planned but it's getting real close to being streetable

Engine and transmission in place

a7K2T3H.jpeg

Installing new wiring harness and my temporary gauge cluster

hzKo9Sp.jpeg

tKmaLuD.jpeg

AC deleted and made a cover for it.  I'll be making a cover for the heater hole as well.  Eventually I'll do a Vintage Air or similar product.

Uv14EO8.jpeg

Front clip reinstalled

bSEHqOh.jpeg

wCJkOS2.jpeg

Working on the engine wiring

EVk27lo.jpeg

Radiator installed and core support rattle canned

P0uLIFO.jpeg

I'm installing some leather seats out of a 2014 F150 so I needed to make a bracket low enough to accommodate them

0GwCG2y.jpeg

qC1SlZB.jpeg

Headlights installed and getting ready to reinstall the bed.  I had to remove one of the bed cross supports since it interfered with the gas filler on top of the tank.

uASLSwj.jpeg

qudNCUV.jpeg

ulwEUB1.jpeg

Had this sticker made

cOP1qpp.jpeg

Didn't take pictures of everything but I've also got most of the exhaust done.  Welded 3" V bands to the headers into a 3" X pipe with V bands followed by 3" Dynomax Bullets which is reduced to 2.5" Ebay/Chinese copy Super 10s.  I'll have an exhaust shop finish the rest to go over the axle and side exit behind the tires.  I also got the clutch and brakes bled and most of the wiring done.  Right now I still need to finish the neutral safety switch and reverse light wiring on the transmission, the wiring for the rear running lights, brake lights, blinkers and license plate light, install the bumpers and grille, bolt in the seats, and reinstall the transmission tunnel after cutting a hole for the shifter.  Finally I'll get the alignment close and take it to have it properly aligned.  Then I can start driving it and let the ECU start self learning a base tune.

This was the first time starting it up

Edited by Coors

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much done for now.  I have the proprietary cable on the way to hookup my laptop and finalize some tuning.  I'll probably paint the grille black this weekend and install my blue bowtie.  Otherwise that's all for now.  Next month's project will be a bed floor.  I'll probably use some Trex deck boards.  My winter project will be to upgrade the worn out oem springs, Caltracs, limited slip, some sound deadening and carpet.

E4ncgAP.jpg

5Q22Qv7.jpg