2013: Post your ride!

Luciel

i have to say that our truck needs a much wider wheels too, the OEM wheels looks hiding under it's wells either.

wheels.jpg

2.jpg

and i was looking for a good buy for those second hand OEM wheels that comes with the higher end variant of this truck like one of these

current ones had 16" steel rims with tires @ 205/R16C, the truck looks like have skinny legs with those and i think the 265/65 17 would be perfect even without the flares.

Edited by sword_fish

I guess I never posted the new bike I got after I sold the little Ninja. 

Here she is, 2009 CBR600RR. Its an absolute beast, so much power! 

PICTURE!

How's your back? :P

Nah it looks great though! What'd you pay? How long did you have the 250, you must have hated it to upgrade that fast! (I blame carbs as usual!)

I guess I never posted the new bike I got after I sold the little Ninja. 

Here she is, 2009 CBR600RR. Its an absolute beast, so much power! 

PICTURE!

How's your back? :P

Nah it looks great though! What'd you pay? How long did you have the 250, you must have hated it to upgrade that fast! (I blame carbs as usual!)

Surprisingly good! If I scoot all the way up to the tank, I'm sitting pretty straight and it isn't too much of a strain to use my core to hold myself up, and if I lean all the way forward, my back is straight enough for it not to bother me. 

It wasn't so bad, but it was terrible on the highway, I kept getting blown around by traffic and couldn't keep up even with the tach buried in the red. I kind of miss it, and I would definitely buy another if I lived in a big city. I rode the hell out of that thing, though, put 4,000 miles on it in a month before selling it. 

I picked up the CBR for $5,000 with some goodies thrown in like a new battery and battery tender and oil filter. Its an '09 and had 900 miles when I got it, now has 3,000. I'm considering selling the CBR for a profit and getting an FZ-09, though, I test rode it Saturday and it was absolutely amazing. 

Ok then, let me rephrase....How's your genitals? :teehee:

Really? I actually geared my 250 up because I never was short power on the highway but wanted better mileage. What year was it again? First or Second gen ninjette?

That's pretty good though, yeah you definitely got some good mileage out of it!

WOW that's a hell of a deal! Was it a dealer or private seller you got it from? I haven't had the pleasure of trying the FZ-09, I hear it's an absolute beast and everyone who rides one, seems to buy one. (as per my FZ6 forum friends haha) That's kind of why I don't want to ride one, I know the torque will spoil me and I'll never want to sit on my inline 4 again :lol: The extra pro, other than torque and all, would be I'm sure it has a more standard riding position like my FZ6...I actually was interested in checking out the FZ7 too, that's supposed to get really good gas mileage and be really light and torquey.

Ok then, let me rephrase....How's your genitals? :teehee:

Really? I actually geared my 250 up because I never was short power on the highway but wanted better mileage. What year was it again? First or Second gen ninjette?

That's pretty good though, yeah you definitely got some good mileage out of it!

WOW that's a hell of a deal! Was it a dealer or private seller you got it from? I haven't had the pleasure of trying the FZ-09, I hear it's an absolute beast and everyone who rides one, seems to buy one. (as per my FZ6 forum friends haha) That's kind of why I don't want to ride one, I know the torque will spoil me and I'll never want to sit on my inline 4 again :lol: The extra pro, other than torque and all, would be I'm sure it has a more standard riding position like my FZ6...I actually was interested in checking out the FZ7 too, that's supposed to get really good gas mileage and be really light and torquey.

I grip the tank with my knees to prevent having pancakes for testicles.

It was the latest model, 2012. People here go 80+, hence the trouble. I rode it all day, every day, riding was more fun than anticipated lol.

That was a private seller. Definitely don't ride it unless you're ready to buy, it makes my Supersport feel gutless and tame, it ruined my fun. :(

The fz-07 seems alright but it has about the same torque and 30 less horsepower than my bike so I don't really like it because it's a downgrade. I love that fz-09 though!

Edited by Onion