Cute Girls You Don't Trust

Fogel

But the only reason to go out with her would be to sleep with her.

its called breeding, its natural for a human being to be atracted to the opposite sex and try to get layed ;)

Google'd "Doctor transsexual" or something of that sort lol.

But glad you're feeling right at home...you should print out this thread and write your name, number and "pick one" on the back and see which scenario of those listed in these thread she chooses

lol you are disturbed, but we'll take you that way and no way else.

Notice how I said "members" and not "the OP"

Touch

But glad you're feeling right at home...you should print out this thread and write your name, number and "pick one" on the back and see which scenario of those listed in these thread she chooses

Notice how I said "members" and not "the OP"

Touch

Well Fogel, don't burn your bridges.  She may start looking a lot better on many levels once you've had a few beers some day or whatever it is you do.  Good Luck Man and thanks for the post it was fun.

But the only reason to go out with her would be to sleep with her.

its called breeding, its natural for a human being to be atracted to the opposite sex and try to get layed ;)

Nope. That's called professional to-the-point attitude. :tongue:

Honestly this cant truly be determined without actually trying... a dinner wont hurt anyone and can help figure out if she truly isn't your type she may look like a freak in the sheets but look at people who act like they are "gangsters" when really they are only Malibu's most wanted....

True enough but the hipster + hippie look sure points in the other direction.   The grill is a bit off so that keeps throwing me off too.

Well Fogel, don't burn your bridges.  She may start looking a lot better on many levels once you've had a few beers some day or whatever it is you do.  Good Luck Man and thanks for the post it was fun.

Oh jeeez, I really do not need to be drinking around her because than I will hit it.   I am a touchy feely drunk and the things I get away with when I'm drunk kind of amaze me.  It's not often a girl will let you cup her on your first conversation with her about a minute in and be perfectly ok with it.  

drinking = bad

Thanks for the posts as well, definitely got the thread moving.

Just looked at this thread, tl;dr.  I'm disappointefd there aren't pictures.  :unsure:

ha ha hah  There is Phil!  Sorry man. :(

Edited by Fogel

Something you often Google huh IVI? :teehee:

You have been buggin' my phone haven't you...I thought I would have my privacy there to search my secret desires without fear of discovery :rolleyes:

Only if you paint me like one of your french girls...:wub:

No, despite the friendliness and attractiveness she isn't my type.  

Honestly this cant truly be determined without actually trying... a dinner wont hurt anyone and can help figure out if she truly isn't your type she may look like a freak in the sheets but look at people who act like they are "gangsters" when really they are only Malibu's most wanted....

+1, at worst if you STILL don't wanna hit it after friendin' her up...use her as a gateway to better looking/less slutteh friends of hers. She has to be part of a larger promiscuous female wolfpack that you can exploit for your own selfish needs/wishes 

I'm curious what you guys do in these scenarios though the girls (ok, girl) of the forum can chime in if she wants to.

Okay, I read it...but nothing to say :P 

There really should be another female around here...

hey Fogel just to set the record straight...

I am VERY selective... mostly let the woman select... but the ones I;ve selected...LOL you know

but they are quite a few that didnt make the cut that would have but I wouldnt... I've NEVER drank a girl prettier or.... I definitely have a "Type" as you say and I havent ever dated out of it...

I'm curious what you guys do in these scenarios though the girls (ok, girl) of the forum can chime in if she wants to.

Okay, I read it...but nothing to say :P 

There really should be another female around here...

Fogel could tell her about OCC and then... :teehee: