Official Forum bug reports

Renigade

EDIT: But alas, I must go to sleep...which it seems all of our members have done, since the only ones posting in here are staff members...have yet to have a regular member test the "sunglasses" :lol:

the assassin passed the sunglasses to his assistant who placed them on his ass

EDIT: all shows up as they should :thumbsup:

Edited by bilcliff

Still can't edit boss. But other than that i haven't found any problems this morning.

You can't edit your own posts? Do you get an error or is the option just not there?

Still can't edit boss. But other than that i haven't found any problems this morning.

You can't edit your own posts? Do you get an error or is the option just not there?

Correct, i can't edit my own posts. I can see the save changes button but clicking it does nothing. And the more reply options button does not work either. This is in Firefox.

Correct, i can't edit my own posts. I can see the save changes button but clicking it does nothing. And the more reply options button does not work either. This is in Firefox.

Which version of Firefox? Works for me in 14, 15, and 17.0.1

Also been working for me in Chrome if that's any help? Could be an issue in the browser

Have you cleared browsing history (cache, cookies etc.) that usually solves a lot of browser problems

On another note, I've noticed that sometimes when clicking on 'New Content' it jumps to new members instead, I've also noticed this on the mobile site  :dunno:

Edited by EuroFight

Also been working for me in Chrome if that's any help? Could be an issue in the browser

Have you cleared browsing history (cache, cookies etc.) that usually solves a lot of browser problems

On another note, I've noticed that sometimes when clicking on 'New Content' it jumps to new members instead, I've also noticed this on the mobile site  :dunno:

It's not random. It remembers the last thing you've viewed. So if you view members (even outside of View New Content), then that's what you'll get when you click View New Content the first time afterward.

It's not random. It remembers the last thing you've viewed. So if you view members (even outside of View New Content), then that's what you'll get when you click View New Content the first time afterward.

Whoa that's pretty cool then

Cheers for that :D

Well i clear clear cache history and everything in chrome. Same in ff, using 17.0.1.

Still cant edit. I get into the editor but when i mouse over the buttons i don't see a link and when i click them nothing happens.

What about when members isn't the last thing I've looked at? Or heck even one of the things I've even looked at...

I'm seeing the same "New Content" jump to members...

on the desktop version you can click the view first unread post button but this is a step back from when you automatically opened to the first unread. That was one of the best things in regards to the forum functionality. The mobile site is useless when viewing large threads.

There is no button to go to last read, you can't jump a heap of page or even goo directly to last page (unless you manually type it in the address bar.

Is it at all possible to bring back the auto jump to last unread, It's the thing that is pissing me off most about the new IPB forums.