Official Forum bug reports

Renigade

Oh it might be worth checking if the human-readable editor and the file uploader are enabled on your account, under settings on the main site homepage...

Where? The main site homepage? I don't see a settings option...

Try looking around, I have been into it since the update, just can't remember where it is...I'm on my phone at the moment but if you haven't found it by tomorrow I'll let you know (it's 11.30 here now and I doubt I'll be able to get onto my computer before tomorrow)

Try looking around, I have been into it since the update, just can't remember where it is...I'm on my phone at the moment but if you haven't found it by tomorrow I'll let you know (it's 11.30 here now and I doubt I'll be able to get onto my computer before tomorrow)

If there is a fix for this -- I would like to know :) I failed to find any settings I could change...

just did a reply and smiley's won't work, yesterday they did ! :-))

Some of the codes have changed for them. In the reply box, you can click on the smiley button up top and then click on Show All to see the codes for them.

Haven't found it....

How on earth do you multiquote now, i was trying to quote blue and the next post but i couldn't get them all to quote...

Anyway.

Edit still does not work, smileys do work. :D