Official Forum bug reports

Renigade

Try looking around, I have been into it since the update, just can't remember where it is...I'm on my phone at the moment but if you haven't found it by tomorrow I'll let you know (it's 11.30 here now and I doubt I'll be able to get onto my computer before tomorrow)

Haven't found it....

How on earth do you multiquote now, i was trying to quote blue and the next post but i couldn't get them all to quote...

Anyway.

Edit still does not work, smileys do work. :D

You just keep hitting "Quote"...it adds them to the Quick Reply section at the bottom of the page.

How can some people edit their post but others can't? EuroFight and bilcliff have recently in this thread, yet some others can't. Java issue maybe?

Or may be browser issue.

Possibly, but I use Chrome and have been able to edit since the forum update. Some others with Chrome can't so,  :dunno:

[quote name=bp9801" post="2066853"]2066853[/url]"]2066853[/url]"]2066853[/url]" timestamp="1355276792"]1355276792[/url]"]1355276792[/url]"]1355276792[/url]"] [quote name=SpikeSoprano" post="2066848"]2066848[/url]"]2066848[/url]"]2066848[/url]" timestamp="1355274371"]1355274371[/url]"]1355274371[/url]"]1355274371[/url]"] just did a reply and smiley's won't work, yesterday they did ! :-))

Some of the codes have changed for them. In the reply box, you can click on the smiley button up top and then click on Show All to see the codes for them. Doesn't work for me... When I click the smiley button, all it does is show a small rectangular box right below the editor and with nothing on it...

:wave:  :wave:  :wave:

2066848[/url]"]2066848[/url]"]2066848[/url]"]2066848[/url]" timestamp="1355274371"]1355274371[/url]"]1355274371[/url]"]1355274371[/url]"] just did a reply and smiley's won't work, yesterday they did ! :-))

Some of the codes have changed for them. In the reply box, you can click on the smiley button up top and then click on Show All to see the codes for them.

Doesn't work for me... When I click the smiley button, all it does is show a small rectangular box right below the editor and with nothing on it...

OK today, they work, and I didn't change any thing. :wave:

How can some people edit their post but others can't? EuroFight and bilcliff have recently in this thread, yet some others can't. Java issue maybe?

Or may be browser issue.

Possibly, but I use Chrome and have been able to edit since the forum update. Some others with Chrome can't so,  :dunno:

Or may be due to the presence of some plugin like adblock/plus, or may be due to outdated java? :dunno:

:wave:  :wave:  :wave:

OK today, they work, and I didn't change any thing. :wave:

I didn't mean the emoticons themselves, rather the emoticon button..

Here's the post editor

11lr2uu.jpg

And here's what happened after I clicked on the emoticon button

2dtmwxf.jpg

There's no list of emoticons....

Also, found another bug. When clicking 'hyperlink' or 'add image' buttons on the post editor, the page fades a bit but nothing pops up.

Usually some message box would pop up where I'd fill in the URL, but there wasn't any and the page just fades a bit without anyway of getting out except refreshing..

Like this (Note the colour change):

110xk08.jpg

Browser: Chrome v23 & Waterfox 16.0.1

:cheers:

Testing Edits with IE.....

Oh look, I can edit with IE...

Maybe d6bmg  has a point.. something to do with a plugin or extension on both FF/WF & Chrome.

Unlike when using WF & Chrome, pressing 'edit' with IE re-directs me to a dedicated 'Edit post' page while in WF, the post just drops down revealing an intergrated 'edit post' on the post itself...

Edited by vandreadstriker

Odd. I have Chrome, Opera, and Firefox with ABP and no issues. It's possibly a Java problem, but again I don't know the specifics of the new IPB so can't say for certain. The latest Java is version 7, update 9, so maybe worth a shot to grab it and see.

on the desktop version you can click the view first unread post button but this is a step back from when you automatically opened to the first unread. That was one of the best things in regards to the forum functionality. The mobile site is useless when viewing large threads.

There is no button to go to last read, you can't jump a heap of page or even goo directly to last page (unless you manually type it in the address bar.

Is it at all possible to bring back the auto jump to last unread, It's the thing that is pissing me off most about the new IPB forums.

Last read post on mobile is easy - just click the icon next to the thread. Annoying, but it works.