Official Forum bug reports

Renigade

Not sure if it was mentioned before, but clicking on a new topic in a section with several new ones marks everything as read after viewing just one.

Chrome and Windows 7, as usual.

Does this happen when clicking on the topic from the subforum list or from the "View New Content" section or both?

Ok guys the page numbers not being clickable under view new posts has been fixed.

User Profiles color has been changed so text is readable again.

Keep you posted as things get finished. We are working on other stuff. 

Got this when trying to do a search

"An E_WARNING occurred; site staff have been notified.

If reporting this error, please include the following request ID: UMYsos@2hYQAAS7xhJoAAAAO
"

Firefox 17.0, Win8 Pro x64

Yeah, no report button anywhere.. :-(

Another thing, here is like button, which is equivalent to vote up button, but no vote down button. It doesn't mean that I have used that button frequently. :teehee:

Go read Jim's post...the REPORT button fades into view when your mouse is over a post, located to the left of the MultiQuote button. EDIT: Oddly, the Report button even appears on your own posts :lol: ...in which case it would be to the left of the Edit button.

Just above the signature in the bottom right hand corner (you can't upvote your own post of course  :tongue:)

It also seems that the "Like This" button does not appear for any staff posts. I guess we can never be liked.

Actually, the multi-quote button isn't needed anymore. According to new software, if you clock on two or more quote button, it automatically becomes a multi-quote.

:withstupid: Just used that method to create this post.

It also seems that the "Like This" button does not appear for any staff posts. I guess we can never be liked.

I don't think it ever has, I remember trying to upvote Waco on a post he made just after I joined, and I couldn't do it then either...

• Like 1

Does this happen when clicking on the topic from the subforum list or from the "View New Content" section or both?

Subforum list. Haven't tried the View New Content section since last night when it wasn't allowing me to view any post as it'd basically input the overclockersclub.com part twice and screw up the link.

As for the "Like This" thing with staff, I think I remember D3 saying he disabled it for staff. That or he just disabled it from having an effect for everyone. Either or. :lol:

Hi everyone, here's a little update on what we have squashed in the last few hours.

On top of that, there are report / edit / delete functions on each message. However, they are only visible when you mouse over the message box and they will appear next to the MultiQuote and Quote buttons.

Other than that, keep posting about new problems. 

Catherine

here is a bug I notice and it may have already been mentioned.....

if I hit the Forum button and then hit View New Content and I select the Top post and I post in it....and then select View New Content again the post I just posted is is gone from the entire list...gone

even if i hit the Forums Button and again click View New Content it is still not there.

EDIT: ANY thread I reply in from the View New Content list Disappears once I reply to it..... :(

Some of the icons don't show up on the menu on the mobile site, and some text doesn't fit right (could just be my phone if it works for other people?)

No it looks funny on my phone too.

here is a bug I notice and it may have already been mentioned.....

if I hit the Forum button and then hit View New Content and I select the Top post and I post in it....and then select View New Content again the post I just posted is is gone from the entire list...gone

even if i hit the Forums Button and again click View New Content it is still not there.

EDIT: ANY thread I reply in from the View New Content list Disappears once I reply to it..... :(

Not a bug. Check the new left-hand menu, it has a bunch of new options. What you want (and what I've switched to), is "Past 24 hours". The server will remember your last selection, so if you choose that, every time you click View New Content, you'll be on that "mode" unless you change it.