Official Forum bug reports

Renigade

Pretty sure just mods have the Delete button. I don't remember other staff having it before. Well, recently, at least.

Ah, okay...you could be right. Maybe I'm remembering it from that time I had full admin access when Dave was sick :lol: muwahaha!

Completely changing the subject-bug, but I don't want to forget to mention this:

The formatting for email notifications is essentially missing. Here's what I got for (one of) Andrew's post(s):

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Testing S.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.s Can a non staff member try that so I can see what happens.The assassin used sunglasses as shurikens to kick the assistant's ass! (I know I'm staff...just testing)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

No identification of the quote and no carriage returns. There's also the lack of user identification in the subject line, but that's less important than the lack of formatting.

Oh, and with what Andrew said with the multiple posts, I've noticed it won't show your post if someone had replied right before you do. Sometimes not even then, but usually that's the cause.

Okay, this is definitely what's going on, and it's become quite annoying in this rather active thread. lol.

At least now I know if my post doesn't appear after clicking "Post", not to keep clicking it. :lol:

Hey Jim, this is not the staff forum, keep it clean :P

If not, I want to make bets on how long it takes for Dave to ban Jim. :lol:

Oh, and is it possible to get the older codes back for the emoticons? Some are fine, but others, like :P aren't.