Official Forum bug reports

Renigade

-Edit post doesn't work (like other have mentioned.) When I click 'edit', it gives me the 'edit post' section but none of the three buttons (submit, view & cancel) works

-Multiquote only works with the 'Reply to this topic' option on top of the page (which redirects you to a new 'post reply' section). I personally think it should also work on the 'More Reply Options' on the bottom, or add the 'Reply to this topic' option on the bottom as well (like what it used to be)

-The dropdown menu on 'my username' (on top of the page, beside 'sign out') doesn't drop-down.

-In the 'user profile' section, nothing can be accessed except 'Overview'

Browser: Chrome v23 & Waterfox v16.0.1

:cheers:

-Also, when creating a new reply on the 'Replying to .........' section, the 'Topic summary' below shows the First 10 post instead of the Last 10 post like it used to be

Browser: Chrome v23 & Waterfox v16.0.1

:cheers:

P.S: Hate to triple post but the 'edit reply' bug prevents me from doing otherwise.. If possible, can someone please merge my post here?

Thanks

Which browser are you using to try and edit? Can you try another browser and tell me if the same issue is happening.

Editing seems to be working for staff, and members have the ability so I am just trying to narrow down the issue.

Okay: I can click the edit button, the inline editor pops up.

The inline editor seems to be fully functional but neither the save changes button nor the use full editor buttons work.

This is the case in both firefox and in chrome.

Another issue i discovered while logging in to test on chrome is that when you login the page redirects to a broken link "http://forums.overclockersclub.comhttp//www.overclockersclub.com/". That is in chrome, i have not tried it in ff.

Sorry to double post but i can't edit....

Discovered another bug. Well maybe not bug maybe more like missing feature. There is no longer a report post or report thread button. I discovered a spammer this morning and in order to report him i had to go to his profile and find the new button. Now that's not really too much of a problem for getting rid of spammers but when it comes to flagging only specific posts rather than the entire user its useless.

Discovered another bug. Well maybe not bug maybe more like missing feature. There is no longer a report post or report thread button. I discovered a spammer this morning and in order to report him i had to go to his profile and find the new button. Now that's not really too much of a problem for getting rid of spammers but when it comes to flagging only specific posts rather than the entire user its useless.

There is for me. It isn't always visible though. You have to have the cursor over the post in question for the button to appear, but then it is next to the MultiQuote button.

Speaking of the MultiQuote button, since someone brought it up earlier, when you use it,there should be a popup in the lower right corner counting the number of posts to quote and that is how you then initiate a post with that many quotes.

Yeah, no report button anywhere.. :-(

Another thing, here is like button, which is equivalent to vote up button, but no vote down button. It doesn't mean that I have used that button frequently. :teehee:

There is for me. It isn't always visible though. You have to have the cursor over the post in question for the button to appear, but then it is next to the MultiQuote button.

Speaking of the MultiQuote button, since someone brought it up earlier, when you use it,there should be a popup in the lower right corner counting the number of posts to quote and that is how you then initiate a post with that many quotes.

Actually, the multi-quote button isn't needed anymore. According to new software, if you clock on two or more quote button, it automatically becomes a multi-quote.

Yeah, no report button anywhere.. :-(

Another thing, here is like button, which is equivalent to vote up button, but no vote down button. It doesn't mean that I have used that button frequently. :teehee:

Not sure we've ever had a vote down button :P