What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Got out of bed, went to school (Last day before Eurogamer! Yay!), had Chemistry, English, Graphics, and BACS.

Made myself a bacon sandwich when I got home (Without setting fire to the whole kitchen), tried to cook popcorn (Setting fire to the microwave), walked out of the kitchen sheepishly.

Entered XFX Declares War, now playing Battlefield 3 after my video uploads to YouTube :P

Had an old guy feel my testicles and look at my anus.

When I had my DOT physical not too long ago my female nurse was quite attractive. ;)

ATM I'm taking a break from cleaning my house, gotta make it somewhat presentable for the pigroast this weekend.

Spent the morning working, then went back to my old Uni to look at some fresher's work (It's their first week and they have a project to do, alumni and third year students vote on it) and it made me miss being a student :(

When I had my DOT physical not too long ago my female nurse was quite attractive. ;)

Oh how I wish haha

I had to get it done and after 7 hours and that awkward physical I have been recommended by my ADF interviewer for my job application.

ATM I'm taking a break from cleaning my house, gotta make it somewhat presentable for the pigroast this weekend.

whoa now andrw,....are you gonna come out here n drive too ?...that'd be cool !!

stripped my computer butt naked and started on some serious cable management.... took me 3 hours and... its done.. sniff might get a little emotional here :cry:

borrow my sisters camera tommorow il take pics, its beautifull! :D

Edited by WarWeeny