What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Just like no one cares that you were the most bannable and essentially the most annoying member for years running?? :rolleyes:

Those are up there for me, I'm proud of myself. :rolleyes:

I don't update my sig. Ever. One of the 4 rigs for stolen years ago, and its still in my sig. Rig 1 is parted out and sold, and that's also still there, and the specs on the other two have changed, and those are still how they used to be. Just too lazy to change it, or put anything worth seeing in there.

Those are up there for me, I'm proud of myself. :rolleyes:

I don't update my sig. Ever. One of the 4 rigs for stolen years ago, and its still in my sig. Rig 1 is parted out and sold, and that's also still there, and the specs on the other two have changed, and those are still how they used to be. Just too lazy to change it, or put anything worth seeing in there.

Why not just scrap it all together then? The point of a sig is so people know what you are running and can either help you out or ask questions about what you've got...

That and you can make it more yourself...but I don't think you could find anything qualified to represent "you". :lol:

Why not just scrap it all together then? The point of a sig is so people know what you are running and can either help you out or ask questions about what you've got...

That and you can make it more yourself...but I don't think you could find anything qualified to represent "you". :lol:

Too lazy for that as well. :lol:

I'm sure there's something that can represent me. I just don't think it'd be very appropriate for the forum.