What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Was going to go into work, then was sick everywhere, took 20 min to clean up. :sick:

That's what you get for removing the chair from the pool. :lol: Also, hope you feel better dude.

I caught up on some much needed sleep, now I plan to play either Borderlands 2 or Torchlight II (or both) and watch the Kansas State - Oklahoma game later tonight.

Heat helps my back a lot with the pain, so I spent 3 hours in the bath today. Skyped, listened to music, watched movies, its not that bad. I wish I could move my office in there lol.

Watched a pirate themed sequel of a pirate themed movie for adults who like x-rated pirate themes. The sad thing is? Cutting out all the rampant ., it was still better than half the regular movies I've seen lately.

They made a Pirates 2? :lol:

:lol: Nice.

I autocrossed the Miata yesterday. No spins but plenty of fun. No video though...but BP did take some pics. :D

i saw these guys the other day in salt lake, having some fun !...i shot some cool vids but they're too big to upload here...

Backed up a few terabytes of data, reinstalled Windows, watched the Singapore GP... and logged into OCC for the first time in 8 months :P

Edit: Oh yeah, that means I've missed 3346 new threads! doh.gif

Edited by suchuwato