Miata!

BluePanda

No man can ever say that he does not glance or look at another woman. No matter how much self control you have, it is physically impossible, as finding attractive mates to breed with is a part of basic survival skills. Your body wants to breed, with some of the best gene pool, and generally, that means beautiful women.

No man can ever say that he does not glance or look at another woman. No matter how much self control you have, it is physically impossible, as finding attractive mates to breed with is a part of basic survival skills. Your body wants to breed, with some of the best gene pool, and generally, that means beautiful women.

The occasional glance does happen as it is natural, and I'm sure she does it too, but we don't go around checking out other people or drooling over pictures online.

I did not say that you elicitly went looking for other women, lol. I just said that there is no way that you do not "look" or "glance."

I wouldn't want my girl to look at other guys, therefore I don't look at other girls.

The occasional glance does happen as it is natural...

'Nuff said. :lol:

The occasional glance does happen as it is natural, and I'm sure she does it too, but we don't go around checking out other people or drooling over pictures online.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. :lol: