Miata!

BluePanda

Black lights? Is that legal?

Grey area really...if the lights are bright you never get hassled though. I put in super bright LED bulbs that shine through the dark tint like it's not even there. Even in direct sunlight they are very bright. :cheers:

I'm contemplating 20mm spacers to widen the track a little bit and fill out the wheel wells. Someone convince me otherwise. :teehee:

Grey area really...if the lights are bright you never get hassled though. I put in super bright LED bulbs that shine through the dark tint like it's not even there. Even in direct sunlight they are very bright. :cheers:

I'm contemplating 20mm spacers to widen the track a little bit and fill out the wheel wells. Someone convince me otherwise. :teehee:

Florida law is nothing covering the tail lights, and they have to shine 1000 feet at night and 300 feet during the day. However, if they're bright enough, you'll never have any trouble.

Get bigger spacers and get some fender flares!

008__scaled_600_003.jpg

Edited by Onion

Get bigger spacers and get some fender flares!

008__scaled_600_003.jpg

That looks like ass.

Waco.... if you do that tacky bolt-on widebody stuff, I will ridicule you until time stops.

And I'd deserve it.

Widebody crap has its place...but on a car with ~140 HP and enough traction already...there's no point in throwing the whole suspension balance off with staggered wheels and crazy offsets.

I'm thinking 20mm or 25mm would bring the wheels out nearly flush with the fenders without rubbing or anything. I did a quick measure today and I think I'd have to roll the inside of the fender for 25mm but 20mm would be okay. :evilgrin: