Miata!

BluePanda

Throttle response lag? Whats that?

It's what you have with a carburetor. :lol:

At idle, punch it. That lag is what I'm talking about.

Lol, I run so rich that I don't even have lag. 

Running rich does not improve throttle response it makes it worse.

Throttle response lag? Whats that?

It's what you have with a carburetor. :lol:

At idle, punch it. That lag is what I'm talking about.

Lol, I run so rich that I don't even have lag.

Running rich does not improve throttle response it makes it worse.
It helps a bit at idle if your enrichment is slow. Everywhere else...not so much.

Sequential injection runs in batch fire at WOT.

Only if your injectors are running 100% at WOT. Mine are at roughly 50%, which does lead to a bit better spray pattern based on my injection timing.

They're only "batch mode" if they're basically locked open at WOT. :lol:

Sequential loses effectiveness at a much lower duty cycle, more like ~70%. If your injectors are large enough that you are around 50% WOT though, then you're good either way lol.

Keep in mind though too big injectors are difficult to idle properly and tune part throttle drivability, since the PCM will command too low of a pulse width for the injector to spray cleanly so you get poor atomization at low RPM/low Load conditions. Not really a big deal on a track car that is thrashed most of the time, but can be annoying on a street car :). I prefer to raise fuel pressure when possible, since a slightly smaller injector at high PSI will spray a much nicer pattern then a huge injector at standard PSI trying to maintain super short pulse widths.

I liked the first color of that Miata better. 

Maybe a polished white, with a 'blue' high finish gloss.

and Blue 17'' deep rims.

at least it's a 5 spd.

Miata is the 1st car, you get in Gran Turismo 4.

It's a grrrrr8 car.

have fun, even with your Miata G'd out.  Shiii....

Edited by GreatWhiteBoy

Sequential loses effectiveness at a much lower duty cycle, more like ~70%. If your injectors are large enough that you are around 50% WOT though, then you're good either way lol.

Keep in mind though too big injectors are difficult to idle properly and tune part throttle drivability, since the PCM will command too low of a pulse width for the injector to spray cleanly so you get poor atomization at low RPM/low Load conditions. Not really a big deal on a track car that is thrashed most of the time, but can be annoying on a street car :). I prefer to raise fuel pressure when possible, since a slightly smaller injector at high PSI will spray a much nicer pattern then a huge injector at standard PSI trying to maintain super short pulse widths.

True. I was cautioned to avoid anything over 70% or so for smooth running and maximum power.

Low RPM operation is pretty decent - the measured dead time on my injectors is only .8 ms or so. The stock injectors are good for 6 psi of boost or so and with my car being naturally aspirated it's not even coming close to locking them up at full throttle. I think the highest duty cycle I've seen is just over 55%.

I haven't touched the fuel pressure though. I didn't want to stress out my 20 year old fuel pump. :)