I suck at doing work logs. So here's what has been done so far that I haven't taken pictures of (completely):
Stripped the interior
Sprayed the floor pan with rubberized undercoating (to keep rust out if the inside of the car ever gets wet)
Removed the stock steering wheel (the airbag was disabled anyway, so no real harm in replacing it)
Stripped the exterior of all trim and light fixtures
Tinted the lights (pic incoming)
So here are the pictures we've got so far:
The car, as it was when I drove it home for the first time. It's dirty.
Here's the interior right after we stripped it. It wasn't cleaned here at all, most of the crap on the floor pan is what was left of the nearly 20 year old soundproofing.
And here are the lights I just finished tinting. They still need a coat of clear, but they look BLACK even in direct light. The flash of my phone makes them look a lot brighter than they really are.
The actual taillights on the car were busted so I've got new ones to put on. I haven't decided whether I want to tint them or not (since they are already black) but that'll be decided once I put them on the car. I'll snap a pic of them in a few minutes.