I almost died...

Waco

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty bad man! I just lost 4 friends in a car crash two weeks ago. All 18 years old.

So I'm real glad you're okay. Sucks to have a lot of spare time and not being able to game or surf or nothing. Guess you can reread all your notes :biggrin:

Man that sucks ! :( But that Cobalt doesnt look that bad, looks like the front took the impact quite well.

But I can imagine it's totalled, most cars are totaled when you have a front collision like that. At least you didnt crash into someone in the opposite lane.

Thanks everyone! I hadn't taken any Ambien since the night before - we think I just had a strange reaction to it or something.

As for the car not looking bad Nyt, all of the wheels are torn off except one, all the glass is stripped from the top of the car, the spoiler was ripped off, and if the guard wire hadn't bounced over the a-pillar it probably would have cut my head off. So yeah - its actually pretty bad. I'm glad the car took all the damage instead of me. :P

As for the broken wrists - they aren't super painful since they are just fractures but if i don't get casts on them I run the risk of snapping the bone from stress. :(

EDIT: I'm off to the doc for casts (probably anyway) so I'll toss a few pics up after they're on. :lol:

Man, even though we argue.......a lot I would be very upset to hear you weren't with us. Way to shove a wrench in the grim reapers plans :thumbsup: . I suppose the bright side of the situation is that at least you have someone who will take care of you. Am I right blue panda? :biggrin:

As for the car not looking bad Nyt, all of the wheels are torn off except one, all the glass is stripped from the top of the car, the spoiler was ripped off, and if the guard wire hadn't bounced over the a-pillar it probably would have cut my head off. So yeah - its actually pretty bad. I'm glad the car took all the damage instead of me. :P

Glad you're still around :) Maybe I should classify my idea of bad . My dad also had a bad accident last year, truck hit him at 80KPH while he was at standstill at around 5KPH(my previous MPH calcs are way off) and smashed the car into a concrete barrier. The car is right-hand drive.

Heres some pics :

photo0078k.jpg

photo0086g.jpg

photo0067b.jpg

I think you came off well considering you were travelling on a highway