I almost died...

Waco

So Nyt, your dad was driving a late model Golf, while you were upgrading your PC to this, that, and the other, on his coin? :lol:

Yeah but my upgrades are small change (especially as I sell the old thing to buy the new thing) compared to a new car. And they were pretty good fuel-economy wise.

A car is just a piece of metal, why spend so much when some idiot could just crash into you and write it off ?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A car is just a piece of metal, why spend so much when some idiot could just crash into you and write it off ?

A computer is just metal and silicone that becomes outdated and unusable every 4 years. :rolleyes: I doubt you'll be spending so much money on upgrades when it comes from your pockets.

That's why you have insurance. :P.

• Like 1

Well the only upside to this is that I'm going to get back anywhere from $5K to $8K after they appraise it. That should be more than enough to get another car. :)

Well the only upside to this is that I'm going to get back anywhere from $5K to $8K after they appraise it. That should be more than enough to get another car. :)

And switch to using Melatonin to help you sleep. :P

That's why you have insurance. :P.

You see, once its crashed you end up losing money when your insurance pays out since I bet that Cobalt didnt cost you $5k to $8k initially