GTX 600s might release in April

Prunes

Holy cow guys would you seriously stay on topic? Let's not turn this into a America vs Canada thread. Grow up.

This one time at band camp........................

oh never mind :P

This one time at band camp........................

oh never mind :P

Pretty sure he is just afraid that America would lose in an America vs Canada thread :evilgrin:

Any news on when review dates will be you have had the cards a while now have you not?

Party pooper. Just trying to have some fun.

At any rate, I don't think the GTX 680 is going to blow the HD 7970 out of the water. AMD did a great job, and it overclocks amazingly. Unless the GTX 680 can match two GTX 580 3GB's in SLI, they didn't improve as much as AMD has.

At any rate, I don't think the GTX 680 is going to blow the HD 7970 out of the water. AMD did a great job, and it overclocks amazingly. Unless the GTX 680 can match two GTX 580 3GB's in SLI, they didn't improve as much as AMD has.

+1 smile.gif

+1

if the 680 isnt top end card, i dont want to have to wait for the 685 or 690 or whatever their top single gpu card is.

i want it now

*insert tantrum here*

Isn't there a GK110? I thought that card was originally supposed to be the GTX 680 and the GK104 was supposed to be a GTX670/660 until AMD released the 7970 and Nvidia decided to release the GK104 as the GTX 680 because it was closer in performance to the 7970 and then they could sell it at a higher price. :-/ (Correct me if I am wrong on that)

We might eventually see the GK110 but it probably won't be for a while.

Edited by 90sgamer

Isn't there a GK110? I thought that card was originally supposed to be the GTX 680 and the GK104 was supposed to be a GTX670/660 until AMD released the 7970 and Nvidia decided to release the GK104 as the GTX 680 because it was closer in performance to the 7970 and then they could sell it at a higher price. :-/ (Correct me if I am wrong on that)

We might eventually see the GK110 but it probably won't be for a while.

100% correct :) GK110 should compete with the HD8000 series