The ultimate free for all about cars

Tjj226_Angel

I am writing this because I do love cars, and despite the several good car debates we have had, they all have little specifications holding them back from their full potential.

This is a fully fledged free for all discussion about cars.

Post what cars you have, tell us what cars you want, tell us what cars you would would sell your mothers soul just for a chance to sit in one. Talk about top gear, hell talk about the American version of top gear. Heck, maybe you even hate cars and are so fed up with our internal combustion engine friends that you ride a bike everywhere and you are more than welcome to rant and rave about it.

The only topic is cars, and the only rules are the ones imposed by our wise and noble moderators and Admins.

Have fun.

Favorite car: Ferrari 458 italia.

Question for you all: Worst crash?

For me it was two weeks after getting my licenece driving out of school off to get subway for lunch.

Turning right through an intersection where it raises up and drops again in the center. A light drizzle in the morning had left a nice slick layer of grime on the roads. Safe to say I was going a little hard in the corner considering conditions.

Next section after crossing the center the back is sliding I pull it back but not before I clip the rear quater of my mates car.

What do you know that cop pitting move really works.

Because he had just straightens up and started accelerating, with some well not so legal tread he just went sliding. Across all three lanes till he was facing 180 degrees around.

Hit the curb with both wheels and dragged the entire thing up on the curb between a car and a tree. All four wheels snapped the diff was gone and his entire brand new body kit was ripped from the car.

$12,753 - safe to say written off and thank god for insurance.

Favourite cars: Toyota supra mkiv aerotop

2276213.jpg

Toyota corolla ae86 levin:

levin-4.jpg

Least favourite car: Vauxhall corsa b

19540_18795.jpg

I don't have a car yet as the insurance here starts at about £3000 a year for a 17/18 year old, and I haven't passed my test yet anyway :lol:

What was everyone's first car?

My first car was a Renault Clio I 1.2 8v and I still drive a Clio I 1.2 8v even if it isn't the same car. :P

I may say that I am in Clio family. Sometimes, there are 4 of them here at home. :lol:

Edited by XtremeDS

Thoughts on the Sciburuota FRz86?

link (Just for pictures)

Basic no frills, low slung, lightweight, rear-wheel japanese fun.

Boxer engine down low, car only weighs ~2,689lbs, and nearly 200HP.

Sounds like a blast.

Thoughts on the Sciburuota GT86?

link (Just for pictures)

Basic no frills, low slung, lightweight, rear-wheel japanese fun.

Boxer engine down low, car only weighs ~2,689lbs, and nearly 200HP.

Sounds like a blast.

Looks like a Japanese, RWD, Cobalt. :P

I like it though - I'll take a good-handling car over one that can go "fast" in a straight line any day. Granted, a car that can do both is nice too.

I'd love to own an Ariel Atom - the supercharged one. :D