The ultimate free for all about cars

Tjj226_Angel

Anyone seen a tesla? Saw a model s in town the other day, i turned around in the parking lot and he was sitting there waiting for me to move, real silent.

Tesla does make a very good car. Just goes to show that if you put a lot of work and dedication into a car it can really show. Now if only I can teach certain dealerships to do the same :whistling:

If a Camaro is a small car, what would the typical European Hatchback be? :P

I mean, a small car for us (European) is a Fiat 500 or a Renault Twingo or even smaller... like a mini cooper (the old). :lol:

• Like 1

It its street legal. But not very practical considering it only seats one and its boot is smaller than an average briefcase

The Atom sits two. :) The open cockpit would be the deal breaker for most. :lol:

Tesla does make a very good car. Just goes to show that if you put a lot of work and dedication into a car it can really show. Now if only I can teach certain dealerships to do the same :whistling:

What do dealerships have to do with car production? Furthermore, why do you think the Tesla is a very good car? It's a Lotus Elise with electric motors...

Edited by Waco

The Atom sits two. :) The open cockpit would be the deal breaker for most. :lol:

What do dealerships have to do with car production? Furthermore, why do you think the Tesla is a very good car? It's a Lotus Elise with electric motors...

I meant to say company. I was having a conversation with my friend about dealerships and I got mixed up. My bad.

The fact that it is an electric motor that can actually give you the same thrill as a lambo or a lotus around a corner. It did take a HUGE amount of R and D to get something like that to perform as well as it does.

Oh and it s not simply an electric motor in a lotus. Because then I could put a prius engine in a lotus and drive it around saying LOOK AT WHAT A WONDERFUL TESLA I HAVE!!!! And you just can't do that. A Tesla motor is something WAY more complex.

Also, can we move the cobal discusion over to this thread so we don't muck up the other one anymore than we already have? Just to be at least a tiny bit fair to the pony thread?

My ultimate dream car........ ever

'68 Corvette Convertible 427ci

Our neighbor has one of those. I am not sure about the 427ci part, but it is a 68 corvette. Just make sure you get a different roof for the car. The original one is such a pain, and it leaks like AMD.

Other then that it is such a nice car. It makes a deep even sound when you start it up. It almost sounds like you woke up a bear from hibernation. Great choice wev! Oh and I got your ram today! Now I just need my motherboard to come back home. :biggrin:

Glad the RAM arrived safely. Assuming that the keyboard and both mice made it there too?

Yes. I told my friend about my plan, and I showed him the mouse, keyboard, case, etc. and he is just freaking out. His mom on the other hand is just going ohhhhhhhhhh S*** I can't stop this. It is hilarious. Thank you again for all your patience wev! :cheers:

Thoughts on the Sciburuota FRz86?

link (Just for pictures)

Basic no frills, low slung, lightweight, rear-wheel japanese fun.

Boxer engine down low, car only weighs ~2,689lbs, and nearly 200HP.

Sounds like a blast.

Looks like a Japanese, RWD, Cobalt. :P

I like it though - I'll take a good-handling car over one that can go "fast" in a straight line any day. Granted, a car that can do both is nice too

It seems to be getting good reviews already.

I've driven a

Toyota Corrola verso

Fiat brava

Fiat Muara

Alfa Romeo 147

and a Renault Kangoo Van

and still got 2years until I can get a Drivers Licence

Dream Classic car...gotta be a '69 Charger with a BIG holly airscoop(like fast and the furious) or a Diablo

Dream Luxury car...Masarati quattroporte gts/Mercedes C63 AMG

Dream Supercar...Ferrari F430 /Scuderia