bp9801

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

So AWESOME!!! I can't wait. Peter Jackson did a great job on the LOTR, I figure this will be even better.

I can't recall the Mayan calendar, but I think we'll be able to see it before the end of the world, next year. ;)

I'm calling it right now: BEST PICTURE!

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Have been waiting for ever!

I saw the trailer, and can admit it's the first time I've ever said "shut up and take my money" out loud, while sitting alone in a room.

I hope both Hobbit movies are 4 hours long.

I agree. I wish Return of the King was a lot longer so the ending could actually be accurate instead of the sappy Hollywood one.

I started watching The Two Towers again the other week, but then finals got in the way and I never bothered to finish it. :lol: I'd like to get them all on Blu-ray so I don't have to switch out/flip over DVDs whenever I want to watch them.

I'm a little dissapointed it will be split into two films. It isn't a long book when you compare it to any of the LOTR trilogy and I'd of liked one epic film although I'm sure it'll be a blockbuster anyway.