Getting Users Back

gebraset

There's a site that compiles that kind of info so you can see how you are doing in a better format then Stanford.. Extreme Overclocking

Yes I know. But if you need specific user info for contests you need to do it yourself - especially if you're running scripts to determine winners etc.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my Kill-A-Watt today and very surprised at results! Will be folding on my PC around 8 hours a day, everyday. Should see a nice increase in point. And also stopping however folding on the PS3. Uses just 10 watts less for around 1/5th of the points I get on my PC, lol.

Noticed a lot of people above me aren't folding anymore. I cracked team top 50. I fold 2 cpu 24/7 at work and GPU at home on weekend.

yea, quite a few have stopped due to electric bills :(

thought it looks like your averaging a little over 4k a day. :foldon:

Noticed a lot of people above me aren't folding anymore. I cracked team top 50. I fold 2 cpu 24/7 at work and GPU at home on weekend.

Check out the Active filter; you're at number 24. I'm at 9 according to that filter, but then I'm folding 24/7 on my 250, nightly on my 570, and I only stop the CPU when I'm playing a game that needs the extra breathing room.

I think my computers generate more efficient heat then the ceiling heat thats in my place lol (though not as easy to regulate).

I had turned off some of my systems and the heat came on.. my electric bill practically doubled (though my roommage also turned on the heat in the living room which probibly had something to do with it ;) )