Getting Users Back

gebraset

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the V6 - 6.34 on the cpu's and a mix of GPU 6.41 sys tray and console for the gfx cards (some systems I loaded the sys tray others I did the console..) though I might have the older versions still running on my qx9650/gtx285 system... havent really looked at it in a while.

4 full time and a couple others I have running while at work...

Ahh ok.

I just used this link: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&teamnum=12772&username=Hyper

It said in the last 7 days you had 12 clients and in the last 50 days you had 17, so I just used those numbers lol!

I used to do that but the systems we have when you reboot them they all get wiped. So I would have had to constantly put folding on them.

I used to do that but the systems we have when you reboot them they all get wiped. So I would have had to constantly put folding on them.

Get stanford to make a portable folding client. :evilgrin: Or better yet make one yourself.

Looks like a few people are stepping up their game in the top 20 producers! Good to see!!

:foldon:

WHOOO HOOO...I'm number 20 baby!

You guys with your super CPUs and GPUs should be kicking my butt...all I got is this measly quad @ ~3.4 pulling around 6K PPD using the -smp flag.

Not the best but works for me! :foldon:

Oh yea, and just passed 3 million points :thumbsup:

PS Anyone have any ideas why Stanford says I have 2 clients running? I only have this one PC!

Edited by ivangela

WHOOO HOOO...I'm number 20 baby!

You guys with your super CPUs and GPUs should be kicking my butt...all I got is this measly quad @ ~3.4 pulling around 6K PPD using the -smp flag.

Not the best but works for me! :foldon:

Oh yea, and just passed 3 million points :thumbsup:

PS Anyone have any ideas why Stanford says I have 2 clients running? I only have this one PC!

If you have your gpu and cpu folding that would be 2 clients

I've also noticed that if you change/upgrade a client it counts each one as being up within last 7 or 50 day's