Getting Users Back

gebraset

I just dled the High Performance 6.34 have done 3 WU so far but still only getting the 1000ish point WUs. How are people getting the 10,000+ point WUs? I also have the high performance gpu client running on my 570 and it only gets the 1000ish pointers too.

They tend to pop up every now and again. I have no idea what causes them but they appear on my rigs once or twice a week

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then mal is cheating lol he turns in a boat load of them :cry: and its why I bothered redoing my install with the high performance client setting it to use 100% and the -smp flag

Do you have a folding passkey? http://fah-web.stanf...n/getpasskey.py

Let's break his knees until he tells us the secret :teehee:

lol2.gif

Unfortunately I won't be folding for a few days. My room has one of those window air conditioning units and lately the airflow has seemed really low and I kept hearing some crackling noise. So I opened it up and apparently it's so clogged with dust that ice has begun to form inside it. Now I'm going to have to let it melt so I can pull the filter out and get the apartment office out here to replace the filter. Until then I'm going to have to sit here and die in the Texas heat, so no more folding until I get this thing fixed.

lol2.gif

Unfortunately I won't be folding for a few days. My room has one of those window air conditioning units and lately the airflow has seemed really low and I kept hearing some crackling noise. So I opened it up and apparently it's so clogged with dust that ice has begun to form inside it. Now I'm going to have to let it melt so I can pull the filter out and get the apartment office out here to replace the filter. Until then I'm going to have to sit here and die in the Texas heat, so no more folding until I get this thing fixed.

Hope you get it fixed soon. I hope you dont mind me using this time to turn in as many WU as possible :rolleyes: