Getting Users Back

gebraset

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent seen anything or heard of anything yet.... :unsure: I shut down all but 4 for now, its like spring time here already...

I know right. It's been in the 60s and 70s for the past month. wtf dunno.gif

Regardless, I've been folding on two rigs ever since Silas passed me. Nobody passes me without a fight evilgrin.gif

I know right. It's been in the 60s and 70s for the past month. wtf dunno.gif

Regardless, I've been folding on two rigs ever since Silas passed me. Nobody passes me without a fight evilgrin.gif

My new rig just went online, consider this a race :snap::D

Me either, was just wondering if anyone else heard anything about it. :) But yeah, that is understandable. I'm going to be shutting down one of my desktop rigs pretty soon due to the heat here, and only pulling in about 2,000PPD until summer time. Then it'll be a no go for me until the winter yet again, lol.

With the completion of my Bulldozer build, my old Brisbane rig has been moved to the other desk for permanent folding duty... Hopefully that will move me up a few notches on the team list... dropped a couple hundred spots during my absence... lol

My desktop rig is getting a bit flaky on me. I don't know if the Video Card is going bad or if the rig is over heating. Before I re-installed everything I was coming home to blue screens when I was running folding. So I stopped folding a while back.

I will load it back up here and see what happens now that I added on some new Memory and cleaned up the case of all the dust and what not.

My desktop rig is getting a bit flaky on me. I don't know if the Video Card is going bad or if the rig is over heating. Before I re-installed everything I was coming home to blue screens when I was running folding. So I stopped folding a while back.

I will load it back up here and see what happens now that I added on some new Memory and cleaned up the case of all the dust and what not.

Im not sure if thats your problem as well, but my old rig used to bluescreen if I left it on too long due to video card overheat... a couple of cans of compressed air and problem was fixed...

Yeah, I just recently reformatted and blasted out the case and hardware of all the dust.

It has been running probably 24 hours now with no blue screen. I think were in the clear for a while lol!

Yea I had some problems with 8800s blue screening on me when dusty, hell the whole rig is dusty I need to carry it outside and take the air hose to it... One of these days I am going to take them out and stick a 5870 in there since I have 4 of them doing nothing, but if I leave folding on gpu off there is no problems...

Same here road-runner!

Folding still running strong.

I should load it on the laptop.. I just don't want the laptop to overheat lol.

I have it running on my laptop. No major eat issues so far... Of course I have it sitting on a cooling pad. The two extra fans blowing on the bottom might be doing some good... lol