Getting Users Back

gebraset

I think I am going to run the SMP2 on the Laptop and not go the GPU route.

I just spent way to much money for this laptop to take any chances. When I first got it I ran both the SMP and GPU and the Laptop's fan were working super hard and it was loud.. (not really but you know)

I just don't want to chance it. Though I have to admit ASUS has been friggen excellent to me. The motherboard died on this thing a little while back and I shipped it out to them and they replaced it free. Only thing I paid for was the shipping out to them.

I should have another year or two left on the warranty.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently both of my rigs decided that looping indefinitely was a better way to spend their time than actually folding. 12 hours of both rigs out the window :angry:

Well dont do that... We need those points... Ive got my daily points up enough to overtake Psywar in 8.5 months according to Extreme overclocking, but I cant make up for your points... lol

Yeah I have not been folding in quite sometime.. Maybe a year.

Looks like on the Laptop the GPU is running about 6600PPD avg and the CPU is doing about 5500PPD.

I did not install HFM on this PC. Last time I checked though the PPD on this PC was pretty sucky.

Same here... I havent folded in about 2 years, but now that Ive gotten all the rigs that Ive collected over the years folding at once, Im pulling about 25-30k a day between the 5 computers and whichever video cards that I could get running well enough...

And here I thought I was really blowing your rigs out of the water. You better catch up! foldon.gif

You might be keeping ahead of most of the active members, but Im mowing down the slower or inactive ones... Ive gained 198 spots on the team list in the last week and got Psywar in my sights... Only 8 months until I overtake him... lol

Edited by NightDiver

I just dled the High Performance 6.34 have done 3 WU so far but still only getting the 1000ish point WUs. How are people getting the 10,000+ point WUs? I also have the high performance gpu client running on my 570 and it only gets the 1000ish pointers too.