I bought a HEMI!

camaro_dude15

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boss, i am having trouble finding stuff for my truck, especially exuast kits, i work at a parts store that has a very large availibility of performance parts from many vendors, and i cant find anything for it, other than the lowering kit from belltech and edelbrock's blower, i figured i would have to have a custom system done, maybe i just need to wait a while

I am guessing 2011? If so ya give it a bit for companies to get their products out.

you never saw that commercial apparently.....

Its from a long long time ago when the hemi first started reappearing in dodges and the dodge ram got an engine variant for it.

the express model is supposed to be really cheap, like 21 grand, and thats good for any brand new truck, even without a hemi, i have mine spec'd to just shy of 30, and i have already put 250 miles on it, and just from the ride alone i can still tell its a truck, i'm going to try to get it to handle more like a car

boss, i am having trouble finding stuff for my truck, especially exuast kits, i work at a parts store that has a very large availibility of performance parts from many vendors, and i cant find anything for it, other than the lowering kit from belltech and edelbrock's blower, i figured i would have to have a custom system done, maybe i just need to wait a while

Does the SRT8 Ram handle more like a car, or the rumble bee?? They always seemed like Dodge's answer to the Lightning and Silverado SS

its a truck let it handle like a truck screw car handling lol my last dodge was an 86 with a 318 stock and since i was the best driver out of the people i hung with i always out ran the 30 over 350's they ran lol and traded it off for a 4 cylinder mazda b2300 and I still out ran them on trips just not in the quarter anymore lol

its a truck let it handle like a truck screw car handling lol my last dodge was an 86 with a 318 stock and since i was the best driver out of the people i hung with i always out ran the 30 over 350's they ran lol and traded it off for a 4 cylinder mazda b2300 and I still out ran them on trips just not in the quarter anymore lol

:withstupid: This is actually excellent advice, you bought a truck so lift it and wheel it IMHO. I love the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 but I hate what it is at the very same time

:withstupid: This is actually excellent advice, you bought a truck so lift it and wheel it IMHO. I love the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 but I hate what it is at the very same time

It's not a 4x4. 4x4s go up and 4x2s go down IMO.

It's not a 4x4. 4x4s go up and 4x2s go down IMO.

exactly, i have always owned 4x4, usually lifted, and i thought lowering trucks was stupid, now i understand why people do it, other than looks and all, its for the ride, and the belltech kit keeps all my original towing and hualing specs, so i don t have to sacrifice its ability to do work

and for the dodge comercial, is that the one where they jump on the moving semi and rip off the cover to the truck, and he screems "I'TS GOT A HEMI!"