I bought a HEMI!

camaro_dude15

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well maybe not a zr1, but im hoping to be able to take a grand sport in the quarter mile

Bring your wallet.

Seriously bro...its an amazing truck, and I love my Dodge's for work vehicles, but don't set your goals so high - you'll be dissapointed. It will take big money to touch even a stock base model C6 in the 1/4 in a full size pickup.

Start off small - make it an Accord Killer first :lol:

Bring your wallet.

Seriously bro...its an amazing truck, and I love my Dodge's for work vehicles, but don't set your goals so high - you'll be dissapointed. It will take big money to touch even a stock base model C6 in the 1/4 in a full size pickup.

Start off small - make it an Accord Killer first :lol:

its already very quick, im sure it would take most accords, yesterday i found out its faster than a 98 s-10 with a 383 swap

The Ram right from the factory can do low 15's/high 14's. Not bad for a truck, but not entirely quick.

well i am not sure what all they do to it for the express package, its the lightest ram i know that, its shortbed reg cab, and i think they stripped some other weight out

if anyone knows where i can get more info for the express i would be happy to hear, the dealear ship isnt that place, one of the salesmen said express? whats that?,

a review of the express would be cool

trapt, after a little digging i found the best a stock express can do is 14.7, but ive noticed traction control is working overtime even while just driving in a hurry, i think some better (wider) tires will make a huge improvement

Edited by camaro_dude15

if anyone knows where i can get more info for the express i would be happy to hear, the dealear ship isnt that place, one of the salesmen said express? whats that?,

a review of the express would be cool

trapt, after a little digging i found the best a stock express can do is 14.7, but ive noticed traction control is working overtime even while just driving in a hurry, i think some better (wider) tires will make a huge improvement

I am guessing you should have ordered the 3.92 locking rear end?