Mass Effect 3

InCrYsIs

It seems to me that they've incorporated a lot of the good stuff from both previous games. There is still a lot of character interaction if you want, and the weapon modifications of the first, for example. Seems it will be a long game, and that is fine with me.

And I'm enjoying the multiplayer co-op as well. :biggrin:

So far the game has been captivating and they've taken what I loved from both games and implemented it and discarded annoying things like searching for resources.

@Niko - I feel the same way. I can't be arsed to actually do it, but there's quite a few things I would do in the first game after seeing what effects that would have had on the game. I had my character from the second game, however, it's many of the ME1 things that makes a huge difference. At least it has been up till now.

So far the game has been captivating and they've taken what I loved from both games and implemented it and discarded annoying things like searching for resources.

@Niko - I feel the same way. I can't be arsed to actually do it, but there's quite a few things I would do in the first game after seeing what effects that would have had on the game. I had my character from the second game, however, it's many of the ME1 things that makes a huge difference. At least it has been up till now.

I can't help but wonder what would be happening in the game if I still had my save file where I made Anderson the Council member rather than Udina, so many differences there could be.

So my character's face didn't import from my ME1 & 2 save. I would of liked too, but it wasn't a huge deal as my character was almost the default Shepherd...

So far I must say that this game is likely going to be game of the year... In all reality I don't see how anything will come close, every moment in ME3 has felt epic. I think I am maybe about half way through right now, and I have been blown away by everything.

I've heard that some people don't think ME3 is up to par.

It is not a bad game but they think it's sloppily done.

Having not played it myself I have no idea if it is or not.

:dunno:

I would disagree, I feel that almost every mission and piece of dialog was carefully thought out and organized... Granted some environments like the Citadel are not as big as they were in the previous games, but they dont need to be... So far I am enjoying it more than 2...

Well, the graphics are somewhat lacking, but it is a console port, what do you expect? :lol:

Every so often I've noticed some weird issues. Some of the people I talk to on the Normandy.. if I'm directly behind them, their head will do a 180 to face me some before going back to normal. Sometimes people move a little weird and take extra steps when they don't need to, but that has only happened once while talking to one of the people in the War Room. Other than that, nothing major and no where near enough to break immersion. Now, if the head's stayed 180 degrees around, that would be an issue but the heads always go back to normal.

@Niko, the textures in ME3 are a ton better than anything they were in the past games. BioWare said they would give PC gamers higher resolution textures than the console games and they did. For being the same engine essentially as Mass Effect 1, which came out in 2007 ('08 for PC), I say it looks damn good.