Mass Effect 3

InCrYsIs

make sure you watch after the credits. it ruins the whole series.... so disappointed. as for the real ended it's just like deus ex and you have a good/bad and the "i dont want to choose".

the DLC is needed for the main plot and adds alot. i have no clue how this could have been made after the game went into pressing.

lastly unless you play at lest the second game and import it, you are missing out because the 3rd game will make no sense.

well i for one am pretty dissapointed with the side quests of me3.

when i got given these various side quests around the galaxy i was all cool, i get to see a heap of places with all different styles depending on the races.

like the elcor extraction one, i was looking foward to fighting with elcor troops, them with their back mounted cannons.

firstly these locations arent highlighted on the galaxy map like other quests are, so i had to look up the planets in the wiki to find their system

secondly i get there

shoot a probe at the planet

congratulations! by shooting a unmanned probe at a planet full of people needing saving from the reapers, you saved them, quest finished.

i loved the mako side quests from me1. you got to go places and see how different civilisations look, see their building style and culture

now its just plain boring.

it seems everything ea touches is cheap, they do the bare minimum to get the fanboys to buy it, and leave out what they can to increase profits

so i give me3 a total and complete :down:

well i for one am pretty dissapointed with the side quests of me3.

when i got given these various side quests around the galaxy i was all cool, i get to see a heap of places with all different styles depending on the races.

like the elcor extraction one, i was looking foward to fighting with elcor troops, them with their back mounted cannons.

firstly these locations arent highlighted on the galaxy map like other quests are, so i had to look up the planets in the wiki to find their system

secondly i get there

shoot a probe at the planet

congratulations! by shooting a unmanned probe at a planet full of people needing saving from the reapers, you saved them, quest finished.

i loved the mako side quests from me1. you got to go places and see how different civilisations look, see their building style and culture

now its just plain boring.

it seems everything ea touches is cheap, they do the bare minimum to get the fanboys to buy it, and leave out what they can to increase profits

so i give me3 a total and complete :down:

agreed.

this is my exact feeling om ME3. only improvement was on the graphics.

i always love diging in to side quests but this time round there was nothing to write home about and the description of the quests was not that great for me with the exeption of the main story line.

just finished it last night the ending was given 5min of thought if you ask me.

LOVED the game. Loved the story, loved the mission, loved the characters, everything...

Then the ending happened.

I was in shock. I kept thinking after the credits there would be more, some sort of explanation. But nope, your impact and input in the series so far was rendered moot and it all came down to the Ending Generator 3000 letting you pick which color explosion you wanted (blue for paragon, green for neutral and red for renegade).

This game was on track to be one of my favorite games ever, then they completely nullified everything you had accomplished in the last 2.9 games.

Anyway, all I know is that this is going to be Fallout 3 all over again and ME3 will get its own "Broken Steel". Maybe that will change my view on this otherwise fantastic game.

agreed.

this is my exact feeling om ME3. only improvement was on the graphics.

i always love diging in to side quests but this time round there was nothing to write home about and the description of the quests was not that great for me with the exeption of the main story line.

just finished it last night the ending was given 5min of thought if you ask me.

With the graphics it is running direct x 9, and the same engine a all the other mass effects

With the graphics it is running direct x 9, and the same engine a all the other mass effects

But it is optimized to look a bit better, just like MW3 and MW2 which use the same engine as MW1

But it is optimized to look a bit better, just like MW3 and MW2 which use the same engine as MW1

your using the modern warfare series as a example of improving graphics?

:rofl:

oh the irony

your using the modern warfare series as a example of improving graphics?

:rofl:

oh the irony

MW3 does look a bit better than MW1, its called optimization which is exactly what EA has done with Mass Effect